[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the Festiva not meme'd as often as the Twingo? This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.jpg (2MB, 5664x1256px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
2MB, 5664x1256px
Why is the Festiva not meme'd as often as the Twingo?

This is all the car you need.
>>
>>17513240
It looks like a generic shitbox and the twingo has a "cute" face.

same reason videos of a cat getting its belly rubbed get tons of clicks but ain't no bitch gone rub my hairy stomach let alone watch it happen.
>>
>>17513240
I owned a Festive. It was an abomination. Slow, noisy, paper thin body panels and not the slightest hint of safety features. It also is impossible to drive one of these without being rightfully mocked and derided by the car community. It should never have left the stinking rice paddys of Korea.
>>
>>17513240
i've been saying for a while now that the Festiva is one of the most underrated used cars you can buy.

>easily get one in good condition for less than 1k$
>play-skool tier mechanical aptitude required to fix
>hands down, the easiest car to do an engine swap on. any B series engine bigger than the original 1.3L will make it a zippy go-kart.
>>
I owned a Festiva (Mazda 121 actually). I was shitposting here with pictures of us stuck on the side of the road, and it being towed.

I pulled the engine to see what the problem was, and ended up scrapping it because i could get another one for the same price as fixing it.

I do miss it, and I might post pics later.
>>
>>17513351
>Mazda 121 actually
ayyy whats up my euro nigga. where can i get the Mazda badging (grill, steering wheel, back badge) for my american festiva? i want to display its true rice roots
>>
>>17513240
Cheap Korean box doesn't compare to the ultimate in french engineering
>>
>>17513369
Australia actually. It would be hard to find any wrecking company that would be willing to ship overseas... Maybe hit up an Australian Mazda forum and see if someone can hook you up?
>>
>>17513240
Because Festivas (and by extension, Aspires) are shit.

Twingos at least have cuteness going for them, Festivas don't even have that.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.