[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have lifetime alignment at fire stone tire and auto >set

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1491797425082.png (608KB, 599x804px) Image search: [Google]
1491797425082.png
608KB, 599x804px
>have lifetime alignment at fire stone tire and auto

>set up an appointment for today at noon

>show up 10 minutes early

>r u stayin or leavin?

>I'm staying

>durrrr it's gonna be about an hour n 45 minutes

Wtfffffffff reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Why even bother with an appointment when I'm gonna be waiting around doing nothing for 2 hours
>>
>>17510265
If you can't get the first appointment then expect a wait. This goes for anywhere.

In addition they know people that use the lifetime warranty on things like alignments tend to abuse it so they're not in any hurry to get you in.
>>
>>17510396
>If you can't get the first appointment then expect a wait.
I have been "first" at the dealership and still had to wait. The appointment time apparently is only for the "check in" time and not the time that actual work begins on the vehicle. Despite being "first", my car continued to sit in the parking spot while other cars showed up later and went in for service on the lifts.
>>
It probably has more to do with which techs are available to do specific work, or are already involved in other things. Appointments mean about jack shit, for the most part, other than being used to schedule major work, so the shop can line up the techs who are more skilled in the relevant areas for it.

So it's probably something to do with the one or two alignment techs at Firestone already being swamped, or are running behind.

t., shop manager for two years, tech for six.
>>
>>17510265
The guys at Firestone are fucking retards, don't take your car there unless you literally have no other choice.

>Them: "We finished your alignment but the front camber is off but nothing we can do about it."
>Me: "What are you talking about? The upper control arms are adjustable for camber."
>Them: "No they aren't, that'll be $95."
>Me: "Yes they are, I installed them myself, they are adjustable for camber, let me show you."
>Them: "No no no that won't be necessary we already took it off the rack, that'll be $95."
>>
>>17510265
>wheel allignment
>hour and 45
Are they fucking handicapped or something? Are they missing fucking arms and legs? Maybe a head?
Takes me 10 minutes to do that half an hour tops if we're busy
>>
took mine in the other day, 17mins total including paying at the counter, find another place
>>
>>17514450
You paid cash. OP was stupid enough to purchase a warranty.
>>
>>17513448
You told them to eat shit, right?
>>
>>17510265

>take car in for inspection and emissions test assuming it's a quick and easy in-and-out thing
>ask service writer/whoever about it
>"oh sure we can do that"
>hand over keys and sit down in the lobby
>wait like 45 minutes browsing /o/ on laptop
>guy comes up to me and asks "is someone coming to pick you up?"
>??? What did he mean by this
>"we're not gonna be able to do the inspection until tomorrow"
>all of 1 car in the service bay
>4 empty bays
>3 cars in lots
>techs standing around smoking and doing fuck all

Wound up taking it to a mexican joint where I'm pretty sure they didn't even do the tests, but they happily took my $45 and gave me the paperwork I needed to renew my registration so it's all good.
>>
>>17510265
What do you want from us? A hug?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.