[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best friend died and left me his truck, his wife wanted to sell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 50603471.jpg (130KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
50603471.jpg
130KB, 1024x768px
Best friend died and left me his truck, his wife wanted to sell it but he gave it to me in his will and she can't afford a lawyer to fight it.
Ive DD'd motorcycles for the last 17 years and don't really have a need for a cage and honestly don't know what's good or bad these days.
Anyways, the truck is 2007 F-350 Lariat.
Turbo diesel or some-such.
Is this a decent vehicle?
I'm just trying to get a heads up on whether it's going to be something I will be fixing a lot or if it should run somewhat problem free.
I pick the vehicle up tomorrow afternoon.

Pic related is what it looks like, but not the one I am getting.
>>
Bumpity Bumper
>>
>>17508463
It's a heavy duty diesel pickup. It won't ever break unless you abuse it and/or put 400K miles on it.

It's a decent truck, great for hauling stuff. If you don't have a need for a truck though, sell it and split the cash with his wife. It's the least you could do.
>>
>>17508698
Excellent. Thank you.
His wife is a raging cunt. He worked two full time jobs to support her and she hasnt had a job in years.
Im fairly certain she's the reason he killed himself, and I'd rather not reward her with money.
>>
>>17508708
>His wife is a raging cunt.
You should go and roll some coal into her face then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M33pXxHKO78
>>
>>17508721
Haha, wow. Seen some trucks do that before, didn't know there was a name for it.
I'd love to do that to her haha
>>
>>17508463
If you ever get into trials bikes or something you can use the truck to haul them.
>>
>>17508708
is she good lookin for a bang, Y/N?
>>
>>17508742
In her prime, yeah. She's a about 60lbs overweight now. She pretty much just let herself go once he started making all the money.
>>
>>17508708
>His wife is a raging cunt.
Holy fuck you weren't kidding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AXf5vjQV-w
>>
>>17508919
>can't afford to go to the lake
Damn, thankfully I've never been that poor.
>>
>>17508463
You had a really good friend, that's all I gotta say.
>>
>>17508463
>>17508698
Here to ruin your day

It's a 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel. The worst of all the Powerstrokes by a long shot. 2007 is the best year for them, Ford at least tried to have the issues addressed, but Navistar already had the 6.4L on the way by then and the 6.0 was abandoned.

If you want that thing to last you any amount of miles, you need to do the following at a minimum
>head studs instead of head bolts
>oil cooler relocation and upgrade
>EGR cooler delete
>FICM replacement
>coolant bypass filter installation
>decent tuner (SCT seems to be the most popular choice for the 6.0L)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.