[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was driving my friends car while he was sitting in it and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: California-Sell-Damaged-Car.jpg (40KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
California-Sell-Damaged-Car.jpg
40KB, 600x450px
So I was driving my friends car while he was sitting in it and I hit a pole and caused damage similar to pic related, neither of us has insurance and he wants me to pay for the damage but I can't afford to.

What can I do? I'm in Aus
>>
>>17507817
Kek why and how did you hit a pole?
Get a job, or work harder if you already have one
>>
>>17507817
>What can I do?
Be a miserable asshole and lose your friend over your own dumbness.
>>
>>17507817
Just tell the government that your car has a pre existing condition and it's not your fault you don't have insurance.

Get the taxpayers to pay for it.
>>
>>17507817
Get repair estimate, divide by $10, that's how many dicks you need to suck.
>>
>>17507817
>meet him and tell him you're taking car to repair shop
>tell him to ride with you
>crash car so bad he dies
There, easy peasy.
>>
File: IMG_1689.jpg (17KB, 262x263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1689.jpg
17KB, 262x263px
>>17508039
>>
>i hit a pole with my friends car
go hit a rope with your neck
>>
Do you not need insurance to drive in AUS? The fuck were you doing, m8-o?
>>
Get insurance dumbass
>>
>>17507817
Post pics
>>
>>17508113
You have CTP (compulsory 3rd party) which covers damages if you injure / hospitalise anyone. Coverage for your own car / theirs is optional.
>>
>>17508113
I think 3rd party is automatically provided with their yearly registration costs.

@OP
You fucked up and it's up to you to find cash to repair it, it's not a matter of "Waaah I don't have the money".
>>
>>17507817
Well, dummy. You shouldn't have been driving then. Go get it repaired.
>>
>>17508413
>>17508165

It is a matter of waah i dont have the money because I don't have the money and I'm not going to any time soon, I cant pay for repairs with money that I don't have.
>>
>>17508429
Then get a loan and repair your friends vehicle.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.