[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand the hate for Teslas on here. They are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: software_update.jpg (128KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
software_update.jpg
128KB, 1200x627px
I don't understand the hate for Teslas on here. They are very fast, handle well and look beautiful. Could it be that combustioncucks are insecure about their outdated transportation methods?

Face it, you're on the wrong side of history. Crude oil reserves are going to dry up eventually and we'll all be driving electric cars, whether you like it or not.

Luckily they are pleasant to drive thanks to their large power-bands unlike special snowflake combustion engines which require specific revs to deliver power necessitating fucking gearboxes.

They are virtually silent and produce barely any heat, so all that energy is going to actually moving the wheels instead of needless heat, noise and vibration, and they don't need to idle when stopped, or require starter motors. They are literally superior in EVERY FUCKING WAY.

People who hate on electric cars remind me of the idiots in the 1900s who tried to ban cars in order to protect horse and carriage as the primary mode of transport. History will look back on you fucks with scorn.

So, enjoy pumping flammable liquids into your shitburners while it lasts.

Progress is inevitable. Deal with it.
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 800x564px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 800x564px
>>17506559
>combustioncucks
>>
>>17506559
Because Teslafags think hiring a bunch of chinks to stick 9000 vape batteries in a shitty chassis with a giant tablet, Is the solution to all the worlds energy issues. You probably live in some crowded shithole with a shitty coal fired powergrid not capable of supporting Teslas anyways.
>>
They are not enthusiast cars. Meaning they go in the trash

>LS swap when
>>
>>17506586
>>17506576
>>17506595
>replying to copypasta bait
>>
>>17506559
>Fast
No. Quick? Yes, but not fast.

>Look beautiful
They have fucking gimp masks on

I thought this was going to be a meaningful question until the elitism set in, on the third sentence. Most of the people here hate Tesla's because they're shit, the people who like them are elitist cuntbags who think they are superior to everyone. Notice how people don't hate electric cars, just Tesla. I for one, love the Rimac Concept One and the Chevy Volt. Tesla? Tesla can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>17506598
It's not bait if it's true
>>
>>17506595
Fuck the LS it's too efficient. I'd swap in a detroit 2 stroke, pull up to a Tesla meet and watch the tears flow.
>>
>>17506559
>Teslas handle well
>5000 pound twin-engine AWD SEDANS
>handle well
>>
>>17506559
Tesla has yet to turn a profit or meet its production goals. I'm skeptical of Tesla not because it's electric, I'm skeptical of them because they cannot execute.

I guess they have served to light a fire under the other carmakers' asses to get them to take electric cars seriously, so there's that.
>>
>>17506602
>most of the people here
Most of the people here, like you, have never driven one, probably never even physically touched one, and bring up this mysterious "the fans think they are better than me, that makes me hate an inanimate object" whenever the subject is brought up. Normal, functioning human beings either
-have a mild interest in them and look into them deeper, normally with a test drive
or
-don't care for them and don't think about them
>>
>>17506804
But I have touched one. There's a gated community near me where an old guy has one. I frequented up there because a classmate lived there. I talked to the guy about it and unlike most Tesla shills he didn't have a "holier than though attitude."

By the way, you can still base opinions off of reviews, videos and other things without actually driving the shit piece. Doesn't really matter anyway, once Tesla goes flop, it'll be nothing more than a meme.
>>
>>17506602
10sec in 1/4 is not fast?
>>
>/ice/ and /ev/ when
>>
File: Tesla-BTFO-Again.jpg (337KB, 1521x459px) Image search: [Google]
Tesla-BTFO-Again.jpg
337KB, 1521x459px
>>
>>17507421
Do it twice and watch the car overheat.

https://youtu.be/BfZLGIs0H14

There's a reason Tesla only mention acceleration, not maintained performance.
>>
>>17506586
Also
>Handle well
Top kek
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.