[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jiffy Lube dude died so I'll continue his legacy. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 20170626_193239.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170626_193239.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Jiffy Lube dude died so I'll continue his legacy.

I've worked at Vatozone for a year, Ask Me ANYTHING. No hable espanol before you ask
>>
File: IMG_1828.jpg (82KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1828.jpg
82KB, 501x585px
>>17502602
I also (sadly) have worked at Vatozone for a year. Never mind your managers skimming your overtime, thieves eying your car, niggers dealing dope in the parking lot, and crackheads digging g through the trash for receipts to do false returns. Gotta sell those stupid WITTDTJR packets to please our happy merchant overlords!
>>
>>17502625
Kek at least you (probably) aren't doing 10k a day. Worst part for me is doing shit for people without any appreciation or tip. Bouta quit and get a job as a tire tech so I can too those same people off
>>
>>17502629
rip those same people off*
>>
>>17502602
What is the difference between a chick with a dick and a guy with some nice c cup tits?

Both have long hair and are cutie pies.
>>
>>17502663
nothing

boys make the best girls
>>
>>17502663
>>17502689
gay
>>
Where are you located and how much do you get paid? What are the hours like? I'm thinking of applying to my local one. Lots of mexicans around here though.
>>
>>17502602
>Where are you located
No.

>and how much do you get paid?
like 9/hr. Lowest paying job I've had but it's so fucking easy it's w/e

>What are the hours like?
As good as any other part time wage-cuck slavery. Right now I get like 20-35hrs a week, but for a while time I only got 12-14 because my manager was an idiot and kept hiring new red shirts instead of just giving everyone a couple more hours

>I'm thinking of applying to my local one. Lots of mexicans around here though.
Learn Spanish. Like just a little bit. Otherwise the ese's will make you want to die a little more everyday
>>
>>17502602
What are the best stuff you sell at vatozone besides the black ice freshners
>>
>>17502750
Best as in best selling?
Seafoam, wd-40, wipers (lots of rain in my area), batteries, ugly seat covers, r-134 refrigerant, long-life bulbs, and tons of fucking oil.
>>
>>17502750
Also black ice doesn't sell very much.
>>
>>17502729
>like 9/hr
That's depressing.

>it's so fucking easy it's w/e
I might give a go.

>Learn Spanish
I already know it. Just hoping I don't get mugged or have my car stolen.
>>
>>17502772
Goddamn your oil is overpriced as shit. I went today and it was 30 bucks for some shit I drove to walmart to get for 16. At least the filter was cheap. I get most things have that vatozone pleb fee but shit nigga.
>>
>>17502781
>Just hoping I don't get mugged or have my car stolen.
If anything the ese's will let their homies know not to mess with you because you "hook them up" so to speak. Good luck, don't forget the stupid fucking pledge and to wear all your pins.
>>
>>17502784
It's overpriced because of all the free shit we do for your car. Too dumb to put a battery in? Go to autozone we'll just overcharge you for a battery to make up for our part-time slave who will be away for 30 minutes and is expected to not take tips.

We make fun of people who bitch about the prices btw.
>>
>>17502709
I'm in Vegas. If you're gonna hustle parts, go apply at O'Reilly's. It's a much better company. If you're hired as part time, your hours will fluctuate week by week with no long-term set schedule and you'll be the person they call if someone else calls in sick. If you're full time, you'll get a constant 37-40 hours a week and you'll have either paid holidays off or all-day overtime. You'll also get a week's paid vacation after 1 year every 6 months

>>17502750
Nothing is good, it's all cheaply made crap that sells for too high a price. The only thing I will say is that Autozone's warranty is pretty comprehensive. Other parts places will only replace under warranty if there are manufacturer defects, but Autozone will swap brake pads, electronics and other stuff all day if you aren't taking money out of their pocket and we have no way of testing it
>>
>>17502772
Really? Because only two places that have the cheapest prices are Wal-Mart and Costco. I don't even get oil filters there anymore, when Wal-Mart sells the same filter for a $1 less.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.