[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is an evo 6 i am interested in, seems to be the most well

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: indian gold shirt.jpg (39KB, 634x424px) Image search: [Google]
indian gold shirt.jpg
39KB, 634x424px
There is an evo 6 i am interested in, seems to be the most well maintained one, has full log books, minimal mods etc.

anyways it is owned by an Indian guy and had their smell when I checked it out.

does it eventually go away? or will I be stuck with that smell if i buy it?
>>
That dude was KILLED
>>
>>17500656
when you buy just take to detailer shop that steam cleans interior
>>
Wipe down the interior, clean seats, new cabin air filter, and spray that smell good stuff on the filter. Use A.C. and it should be gone in no time.
>>
>>17500670
Steam + extractor should do the trick.

Also a black forest of meme trees.
>>
>>17500656
Your better off buying a chain smokers car than a curry carrier
>>
why do Indians smell so bad anyways.

don't they have any self awareness
>>
>>17500694
They're made of poo
>>
>>17500663
sticks and stones may break his bones, but they actually did.
>>
>>17500656
here's a trick, find one of those candles in the glass jars with a scent that you like and light it in the car over night. Leave a window or sunroof cracked just to vent a little bit, then let it burn for like 12 hours until it burns out. Should fix the smell for good.
>>
>>17500694
Curry and shower habits.

>>17500739
I'd get a detailer to try and extract crap from the ceiling before trying to overpower it with that-
>>
>>17500770
I was going to add that you should first get it detailed to remove surface smells, but even professional detailers won't be able to get the smells that are deep in the fabrics, so my trick works for that.
>>
>>17500656
>>17500663
>>17500711
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/16/indian-businessman-famed-for-240000-gold-shirt-beaten-to-death?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
>>
>>17500656
febreeze does wonders
bought a smokers car and after a week of applying it everywhere every time i got in the car you literally cant smell even the slightest hint of smoke
>>
Easier than to get the fat American grease and dairy smells out.
>>
>>17500656
idk dude I bought my car from a paki and it doesn't stink, you should be okay
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.