[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have any experience with Legends? I'm looking fo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Anyone have any experience with Legends? I'm looking for a daily driver and these are pretty cheap now-a-days

https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/6209490177.html
>>
>>17500181
My dad had a 90 Legend. Looked exactly like the picture just looked brand new when he had it. He had this thing with old cars and keeping them look great. He had it until the tranny blew. What I do remember though is that when he needed parts for it. Anything from the ABS to the center console cover door. It was extremely difficult to find and very expensive. Keep that in mind.
>>
File: 1990_Acura_Legend.jpg (228KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1990_Acura_Legend.jpg
228KB, 1024x768px
>>17500200
Wow forgot the picture. Oh and failed to mentioned that when it was raining really hard for a long time. The sunroof would leak. No matter how many times he had it sealed or the weather stripping replaced.
>>
>>17500200
That must have been a while ago. I am seeing a bunch show up at the local junkyards recently.
>>
>>17500207
The sun roof would leak because you didn't clear the drains.
>>
Aren't these things notorious for blowing head gaskets?

That's why I've never bothered to pursue one, at least.
>>
>>17500181
In the sticky picture, there in the bottom right corner, is a small list of cars that are a little different. They are hard to maintain or have poor parts availability. This is a fancy-badged prelude. They are great fun and quite expensive to keep up.
>>
>>17500602
This is completely wrong. The Legend is a completely standalone car, it uses a C-series V6 mounted longitudinally but is still front wheel drive. Engine parts are expensive since the C-series was only used in the Legend and the NSX. Interior parts are hard to find because they aren't produced anymore and there weren't many Legends to begin with.

The Prelude is built off of the Accord chassis.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.