[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever had some /o/-related dreams? If so, share them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: itsuki 2.png (421KB, 720x551px) Image search: [Google]
itsuki 2.png
421KB, 720x551px
Have you ever had some /o/-related dreams? If so, share them here.

Last night I had a dream where I walking around and saw a bright yellow R35 GT-R with the front of a Twingo. I thought it was pretty funny looking so I decided to take a picture of it. At this point nobody could care less about the car, but as soon as I pulled out my phone people rushed out to start taking pictures of it/with it. I was telling people to move out of the way so I can get a picture of the car but they wouldn't listen. Then soon after the owner of the car came up and said something which I can't remember, and drove off.

So yeah, that was my dream.
>>
Been a while since the last time it's happened, but I occasionally have a recurring dream of me tackling the curves of a road near me that I drive on frequently. Seems like every time I drive on it afterwards in real life my ability improves too

not even memeing
>>
I have recurring nightmares where my brakes don't work and I rear-end someone at a stoplight who has a really good lawyer.
>>
I have nightmares aboud driving, the most common one is me driving on a cliff road then smashing into the guardrail at full speed and crashing into the lake. I'm not even suicidal
>>
>>17497194
Its a warning
>>
File: 1460436730416.jpg (33KB, 604x694px) Image search: [Google]
1460436730416.jpg
33KB, 604x694px
>>17496599
i dream of having a boyfriend
>>
Last night I had a dream that a friend of mine picked me up in his new Bugatti Chiron
It was a pretty fast car
>>
File: 1287908797793.jpg (993KB, 1280x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1287908797793.jpg
993KB, 1280x1004px
One of those dreams where you can't fully see or control anything, ended in a crash with broken arms and legs but I was enjoying the pain, couldn't fap though even though the pain felt good.

I mean, I enjoyed it but don't ask me.
>>
>>17496599
i wish i have a R35 with 4.2L stroker, bi centrifugal superchargerd and quad turbos
>>
>>17496599
I also had an r35 dream recently , all I can remember was driving on a snow covered touge with an Asian chick next to me and being followed by a black Mercedes
>>
I once dreamed that I was driving my POS car through the desert. I had to pull over at an old gas station and in the garage was a beautiful convertible 1975 corvette. It was dark red with a tan top and interior. I was able to buy it and drive it away.
>>
File: IMG_0406.jpg (112KB, 613x615px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0406.jpg
112KB, 613x615px
>>17496599
I don't really like the ae86 but I had a dream where I was just randomly walking down the street I live in and then I see an ae86 with wheels like (pic related) and it had a for sell sign on the back window and I call the number and out comes some white buba looking dude with a blue trucker hat and he tells me he just put the sign on the car and how I was literally the first one to call and he was selling it for $1,000 because he's moving and he needs to sell it quick because he didn't have family out here to sell it for him it was right hand drive so I sign all the paperwork and give him the money and get in the car and turn on the radio and this song started to play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6tbXzI-6eE as I started to drive it in the low desert area that I live in. It kinda bummed me out because I know I'll never be happy driving a car like I was in my dream
>>
File: 1491979771815.gif (1000KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1491979771815.gif
1000KB, 500x281px
>>17497164
>tfw had a dream last night where I was forced to drive at speed with shitty brakes
>understeered into guard rail
>spun around
>head-on collision
>dream ends
>>
>>17496599
Yes, a long time ago. I had a dream that I was sitting inside a yellow Lamborghini Gallardo in the middle of some racetrack. I knew I was dreaming and there was a bong in the cup holder. I took a hit but was too excited about it all and woke up before I really got moving.
>>
File: latest-1.png (425KB, 846x668px) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.png
425KB, 846x668px
I dreamt I was a butterfly
>>
>>17496599
Rims get stolen

Car is on blocks

Car gets stolen

Those kind of /o/ dreams...
>>
>17498791
>Implying
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.