[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone ever bought a used fleet car? Good idea? It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1499204685410.png (937KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
1499204685410.png
937KB, 736x981px
Has anyone ever bought a used fleet car?
Good idea?

It's only a year old, but has 30,000 miles on it and looks to have been maintained by the company (there isn't a service history; the only history on the VIN is it being titled, sold, and moved around dealerships).

Pic unrelated.
>>
I think you'll be lucky if they did a single oil change in those 30k miles
>>
OP here.
Looking at the history, I'm pretty sure it was a test drive car.

It's the highest trim available (common for test drive cars so they can get people to buy it).
Brand new, it was titled as a "corporate fleet" car.
All of the mileage history is recorded at the same dealership (then it gets moved around 2-3 dealers over the next few months).

Would you buy a test drive car?
>>
>>17494311
30k isn't a "test drive" car, generally people just pick one they like to test drive rather than asking the dealership to give them a test drive specific car.

It was likely used as a shuttle or a loaner.
>>
>>17494344
>It was likely used as a shuttle or a loaner.
That makes more sense.
>>
>>17494311
>>17494344
I work at a dealership, I believe he means "demo" car. It's not uncommon for them to demo out the highest trim cars for months at a time. The finance and sales managers will often demo cars and put a couple thousand miles on them. 30k seems really high for a demo though, I've never seen them put more than 6k-7k miles on a demo at my dealer. They do stick to the maintenance schedule with demos but they do it at the dealership so it should show up on a carfax?
>>
>>17494260
what car?
>>
>>17494260
I bought a 7.3 diesel f-250 that was fleet truck. Had body work done and I put a flatbed on it. She runs like a champ.
>>
>>17494408
Golf GTI
>>
>>17495311
30k is half the useful life of GTI. That was not a demo.
>>
>>17495311
buy something actually good instead.
>>
If it was at a dealership,

And there's no record of service.... It is very likely there was no service.

The first reply was correct.

With that said, just change the oil ASAP.
>>
>>17495325
Found the poorfag
>>
>>17495318
why
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.