[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have an old fart crash into my car from behind at a red light

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 850881.gif (329KB, 500x242px) Image search: [Google]
850881.gif
329KB, 500x242px
>have an old fart crash into my car from behind at a red light
>insurance company says it's totalled
>think about selling the car to a scrap yard and buy another car
>get emotional and decide to save muh little car
>guy in the local ford owners fb group says that he can help in sorting this shit out
>take the car to him, he looks like he knows his business, says it will be done in 10 days
>after the 8th deadline, and 1,5 months later i got enough and decide to go for my car anyways
>he took out every functional part of my car and replaced it with broken shit
>the bodywork that he was supposed to do is worse than what i could have done
>didn't even dare to show his fucking face, he asked his mom to give the car to me
>car doesn't even start now
>tfw i paid like $600 for him to turn my car requiring some bodywork into a total wreck

god fucking dammit
>>
HOLY SHIT you are retarded.
>>
>>17494202
why tho
>>
that's what you get for dealing with facebook car group
>>
>not doing your own body work
>>
>>17494202
You paid him $600 to fix a totaled car and you expected it to be good?
>>
>>17494265
that was only a prepayment

>>17494251
i don't have any welding, painting equipment and experience, so yeh
>>
>>17494202
Hahaha wtf is your car was totaled why didn't you just fix it through the insurance,or get the check faggot? If you bug your insurance company to fix your total they will
> t. Collision shop employee
>>
>>17494295
>implying it works like that everywhere in the world
i tried that one first, but was told that the cost of the repairment would cost more than 60% of the estimated value of the car pre-crash, so the official garages refused to do it
>>
>>17494306
Maybe you didn't try hard enough? We've fixed cars that have passed uo to like 100% their total value. Its about persistence really. Unless your car was a total shitbox with shitty part availability then I'd understand why your insurance would total it at 60%
>>
>>17494326
that's like a common policy here, no matter the insurance agency. i could get a like 15% increase in the estimated value by contacting them multiple times, but that still didn't mean that they would actually pay for the repair at an official garage(which obviously would have been optimal)
>>
>body work
>totaled

someones not telling you something
>>
>>17494342
Should've just got the check instead then m8
>>
>>17494363
i did, what do you think i paid the $600 from, and was planning to pay the rest of the cost?
>>
>>17494369
Fuck m8, you dun goofed hardcore. If you wanna go all out take his ass to claims
>>
Was he a melanin man? Srs that's the biggest reddest flag when it comes to working with cars
>>
>>17494394
not even that, he had like 3 teeth tho
>>
>>17494378
>take his ass to claims
>$600
lmao fucking dumb as OP.

>>17494202
Let this be a cheap, which $600 is, lesson on not being an emotional faggot attached to objects like a sperg.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.