[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the shortest time you had to go from deep sleep to a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1484140005981.jpg (470KB, 1024x911px) Image search: [Google]
1484140005981.jpg
470KB, 1024x911px
Oversleeping+being late for work and having to commute through the city with your car is hell
>>
Few seconds as I sleep in my car.
>>
>>17491897
>shortest time from deep sleep to a drive to work

Are you retarded? You went from a deep sleep to driving a car in a few seconds?
>>
>>17491927
Yeah but I was on drugs so that make up for that.
>>
Probably like a minute from getting up and having clothes on to in my car with the engine on
>>
Motorcycles up this game.

It's kinda entertaining.
>>
Have fun throwing a rod
>>
>>17491866
Implying that they don't overlap.
>>
Last month I slept with this girl while her mom was away. Sleeping over was not intended but I was really tired after the mess we made and got too comfortable.

Her mom doesn't want her with men until she is married. Mom came in from work, and I had to sneak out before she saw me like we were 16 years old. The drive to work sucked.
>>
>>17493063
Whoops I misread the subject of the thread.
>>
>>17491866
You haven't experienced hell until you've driven home from a graveyard shift. Almost crossed the center divider a few times from dosing off. Truly is a battle to stay awake during that drive.
>>
>>17493111
why not taking a 20 minute nap in the car?
>>
>>17491866
Used to do this all the time when I was in the Marine corps. Probably like 5 minutes max from when I opened my eyes to when I was driving on the street. Even faster on other days, just wake up, throw on my pt shorts and shoes, pick up bag, and go.
>>
>>17493063
>Last month I slept with this girl

When I was in high school, all the boys and girls slept together. It was called algebra class.
>>
Back in the hellish days when I was a retail manager I would sometimes get alarm calls in the middle of the night and have to get down to the store immediately. Out of bed, on the bike and at the store in about 10 minutes. Call off the false alarm call, head back home and try to get some sleep again.

Got I hated retail.
>>
>>17493603
this
>>
>>17496039
Fucking kek
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.