[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been raped by the stealership before? I just got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Have you ever been raped by the stealership before? I just got charged $500 for them to remove a rounded brake bleeder.
>>
Didn't you ask us for help with that? Nothing worked?
>>
>>17489798
I bought a brand new motorcycle from a dealership. I did my homework and thought I was a pro negotiator after doing research.

Go in
Choose a bike 2015 fz-07
Say what is the out the door price. They say like 8300.
I say 8000 or no go.
I gotta talk to my manager.jpg
He says okay, then tries to sell me up on a $500 warranty.
Doesn't the bike have a warranty from the factory? Why do I need this shit
Decline, decline, decline.
He says okay $8000 fills out the paperwork.
Go to the finance office to sign my loan.
Loan says $8500 including a warranty that I declined and some random shit like assembly, delivery blah blah blah
Too much of a cuck to speak up about it.
Buy a fz-07 for $8500
Go home and read out the door prices. $7800 max
Say oh well I'll call and cancel the warranty for my money back. Too much of a cuck to call
>>
>>17490435
You got fucked out of a few hundred bucks, nothing to really be upset about.

Try and make friends with a dealer.
Or do what I did

>Be me
>Facebook stalk owner of dealership to find interests
>Likes golf and local hocky team
>Buy tickets to hocky game
>Go to dealership
>Find owner
>Make small talk and be extremely friendly
>Talk about bikes and how I'm not really in the market but somewhat entertaining the idea of a new bike.
>bring up hocky
>He says he likes local team
>Whatasurprise.jpeg I do too
>Friends bailed and I have extra ticket
>He says no and i pressure him into going
>He agrees
>We go to hocky game and I buy first round of beers
>We are actually having a good time
>I bring up other sports, he says he likes golf
>Whatasurprise.mp4 I do too
>Tell him we should go to local course following weekend
>He agrees

Long story short, I spent like $120 bucks on a long shot and after a few weeks of hanging out he hooked me up with a 2016 Triumph Speed Triple at his cost and didn't charge me for assembly or anything else.
We're still friends to this day.
>>
File: geralt_2.png (266KB, 324x360px) Image search: [Google]
geralt_2.png
266KB, 324x360px
>>17489798
sad that a racist and homophobic orange dorito won instead of a much more qualified woman.

doesn't matter tho. Hillary had more votes anyways. at least most Americans aren't that stupid
>>
>>17491122
No one cares about your opinion.
>>
>>17491142
Hillary had more votes. lol. this is fact.

who ever has more votes should win. racists shouldn't be allowed to be president
>>
>>17491144
here's your (you)
>>
>>17489798
I brought in my current bimmer('09 335i) to the stealership for a pre-purchase inspection that costed me $250. W/e, no trustworthy indie shops in my area and a dealership ought to know where to look. 1 month later I get a low oil alert and go under the car where I see leaks coming from all over the car, the bellypan is filled with old oil that turned into mud and BMW said the car was fine. Had to replace the valve cover gasket, oil pan gasket, oil filter housing gasket, and a shit ton of coolant hoses in the past 2 months by myself because the stealership would have charged me $4k+ no joke. I don't regret it because I love the car but fuck BMW of San Francisco.
>>
I once got a bill over $1234,56
>>
>>17491122
Honestly, Trump was necessary. Every minority deserve to be represented at least once. This is the president of the stupid. Remember, 50% of the population has an IQ below 100. Don't they deserve representation?
>>
>>17491144
That's not how the political system works, retard.
You vote for someone to represent your electorate demographics, and they in turn vote for someone to become president, using their own votes.
Other places might have less people, but they still need someone to represent them and those people also vote on who becomes president.

Population wise, the cuck states are full of illegals and unemployed activists. They don't contribute to taxes or generate significant amounts of revenue for the government that they want to represent them and provide infrastructure for. Human rights are great and all, fair and equal whatevers, but realistically, you can't prioritise a bunch of whinging nobodies over angering the people that actually hold the government together, not unless you want strikes, famine, power outages, draught, and mass death in the liberal "gimme dis" states.
>>
>>17491202
who ever gets the most votes should win. period. you are stupid. typical drumpfkin
>>
>be me, collegefag
>little bro's Montero (Pajero you britfags) is misfiring
>"ill take care of it this weekend when I get back into town"
>Thursday, little bro calls me and tells me that the mechanics want $650 to repair the engine (???)
>I get back into town on Sat and he shows me the repair slip
>They replaced spark plugs and the coil pack
>For $650
>I walk out to his car and proceed to unbolt and rebolt the coil pack and ask him for another $650
he pays me to do his maintenance now
>>
>>17491206
I know you're meme-ing, but it annoys me that there are people really like this
>>
>>17489798
>replacing a brake bleeder at enormous expense
Nigga just replace the whole caliper yourself for like $20
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.