[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm stuck between three cars and for the life of me cannot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1861.jpg (227KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1861.jpg
227KB, 750x1334px
I'm stuck between three cars and for the life of me cannot decide which to get.

2005 Chrysler 300C

Mercedes e500

Infiniti Q45
My budget is 7k at absolutel most, but would prefer to spend a tad less.

I want something quick (0-60 under 6), rwd with a great audio system, and that can still be fun to drive.

My last car was an sc400, and I had an LS400 before that
>>
q45 is a very nice car i had an 04 myself,
only issue i ever had was an alternator at 115k
>>
>My last car was an sc400, and I had an LS400 before that

Why the fuck didn't you stick with those, OP?
>>
>>17489713

>great audio system
>"premium factory audio"

pick one
>>
>>17489723
this.

>>17489713
the q45 is a boat. period. parts are rare and expensive for anything that isn't a wear item.

just get a civic for 3k until you can afford to get something actually good.
>>
>>17489723
Both were beaters
>>
>>17489740
Fuck off, q45 is amazing
>>
'02 q45 here, its a boat and problems appear if you aren't driving it almost daily. I would still recommend getting the q45 desu desu senpai.
>>
>>17489713
Q45 is the best choice.

I actually like the Chrysler 300C, but the 2005 and 2006 models have a fuck ton of issues. If you chose the Chrysler, make sure you are good with a wrench or the repair costs are going to kill you.
>>
>>17489713
Get the q45, friend had one and he was shit at taking care of it but it still kept on chuggin along to 200k+. Infiniti v6/8s are tanks just like lexus'
>>
>>17491224
Hell yeah! I'm looking at one today
>>
>>17489713
How do you feel about moving away from Toyota/Lexus?

I want to replace my IS300 with another one but all of the ones for sale are junk. Now I'm looking for other rebranded Japanese luxury cars.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.