[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm a good and defensive driver, I won't get i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: usatruck.png (451KB, 664x596px) Image search: [Google]
usatruck.png
451KB, 664x596px
>I'm a good and defensive driver, I won't get into any accidents
https://youtu.be/skR1-e1Uq4I?t=1m22s
>>
>>17488003
At least 1/3 of those are blatantly Russia.

As for the rest, that's why insurance exists.
>>
>>17488003
That's why I only drive to the end of the block and back. I never get into any accidents.
>>
Seatbelts are for cucks
>>
>>17488003
>another I steal people's youtube videos and post them as my own
Fuck off
>>
what do you even do in that situation
just brace for impact?
>>
>>17488115
Insurance won't bring totalled classic cars back. Stupid accidents like these are a shame. I'm always afraid some stupid cunt will rear end a rare car.
>>
File: 1468804181598.png (8KB, 405x276px) Image search: [Google]
1468804181598.png
8KB, 405x276px
People putting "2017" in titles triggers my autism, especially when half the clips are from 10 years ago.
>>
>>17488199
>I'm always afraid some stupid cunt will rear end a rare car.
Why does it matter? It's just a car. The important is that everyone survive uninjured. Cars are expandable humans are not.
>>
>>17488199
I feel the same bro, 5 years DD ing a classic and have only had one final destination moment so far
>>
>>17488203
>tfw forgot the name of the youtube channel that uploaded monthly compilations of russian accidents
only ruskies can pump out that much good shit in a short amount of time but you need to be russian in the first place to be able to find them in the first place. sucks, nobody else comes close
>>
>>17488203

MOST 2017 ULTIMATE RETARED DRIVER FAILS CRASHES COMPILATION MUST SEE [emojis]
>>
Russians man, of all the people you see in these compilations, they always seem to have the least common sense
>>
I am terrified of driving.

Good thing I stay in my house
>>
>>17488003
>>I'm a good and defensive driver, I won't get into any accidents

-Said the driver of the white truck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0i_sLjruW8
>>
>>17488257
>be American
>get into crash
>OHMERGAWD WADDO I DOO
>stomp gas pedal and cause more wrecks
You can literally see him accelerate as he shoots across the highway.
>>
>>17488227
Because they're drunk 90% of the time. Vodka is cheaper than water, and far more trustworthy.

An uncle of mine once had a job building coca-cola factories in Russia and the former soviet union. The major problem they had there was weaning the locals off vodka and onto expensive carbonated american drinks.
>>
>>17488221
combination of bad roads and a proliferation of dash cams because of insurance claims makes Russia (and other parts of the former USSR) ripe for REKT videos
>>
>>17488257
hard to say the motorcyclist "caused" that accident
he may have riled the driver of that sedan up, but the sedan driver was the one who then tried to run him over (reckless endangerment) and then overcorrected multiple times and couldn't control his vehicle
>>
>>17488196
Sit back and relax your body. Any "bracing" is going to wind up getting you hurt more.
>>
>>17488257

how is that white truck driver so fucking oblivious? jesus christ, fucking idiot should've seen that shit happening and just kept driving.
>>
>>17488003
haha that bike got destroyed
>>
File: sfw1.jpg (207KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sfw1.jpg
207KB, 768x1024px
>>17488315

This.

In fact, the safest thing to do is go completely limp and make sure your seat belt is unfastened. Deactivate your airbags too, as they'll only restrain you further. Your body is soft, it will absorb the kinetic energy of the car crash at 80mph.

When I lived in the Bronx I once saw a man drop a baby out of a 10th story window. It almost survived, which really says a lot about the human body's resilience.
>>
>>17488331
You joke... but drunk people are known to do better at surviving accidents injury free due to that very thing you joke about. Being all slack and limp. 'Swhat booze does.

Granted, the accidents they cause are their own fault, but... there is a reason for the old timey saying that god protects idiots and drunks.
>>
File: IMG_4138.jpg (41KB, 576x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4138.jpg
41KB, 576x384px
>>17488003
Lot of hectaremobiles in that vid
>>
>>17488356
>What country is this car from?
>iiiit no longer exists
>>
>>17488208
Cars don't fuck and make more cars. Humans are far more expendable. Especially shitty humans that rear-end rare cars.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.