[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to learn to work on my car >live in an apartment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

>want to learn to work on my car
>live in an apartment with communal parking where even checking your oil gets you fined
>>
>>17475943
>he doesn't know the drive to random street like a mexican trick
>>
>>17475943
just drive to a random street like a mexican
>>
>>17475943
>>
What shithole do you live in, bub?
>>
>>17475943
>watch youtube tutorials on how to fix shit and realize you lack any semblance of car tools
>>
>>17476879
All apartment complexes are that way, whether it's an upscale apartment or a ghetto shithole. The landlords in the ghetto may not care as much, actually, so if you hear someone complaining about this, they probably live in a decent part of town.
>>
>>17476001
And yes, this is basically it. Find a quiet level street and do the work there. The other option is to find a DIY rent-a-bay garage and do the work there, but they're not easy to come by, you will need to do some searching and some driving too.
>>
>>17477171
I'm a maintenance guy at an appartment complex, and I can confirm this. For our complex, me and the other 2 maintenance guys are into cars, so we don't give a shit about it. We only put a tow tag on it or give you a notice if it's non operable (flat tires, covered in dust, never moves), has the tags out, no plates, or if you have the POS on jack stands or blocks for more than a day or two. Honestly, for any complex, if your office bitches are lazy and never walk the complex, just talk to the guys who do all the actual work and make friends with them. The people we're friends with get to do all kinds of shit that we overlook, because we don't wanna give people a hard time, but, if you call in retarded ass work orders, keep breaking the same fucking thing that we keep having to fix, talk shit about us and call us lazy for using a cart to get around a fucking 212 unit complex with all our tools and supplies, act like we have to be at your place ASAP when we're hella busy and bother the office with your whining, or just be a faggot in general, we will rat you out for fucking anything and tow your fucking car the first day of the next month, if your tags are out. Just be cool and we'll be cool back. You don't have to kiss our asses. Just be nice, listen when we tell you how to use something so it doesn't break again, and say "hey" every once in a while.
>>
>>17477231
its almost like people didnt realize these things were important
>be nice
>make friends
>dont be a douchebag
>>
>>17477260
Working this job, I can tell you for certain, common sense is not that common. People are REALLY fucking stupid. We had a guy who tripped a breaker and, when we asked why he didn't turn it back in himself, he said the options on it were "OFF" and "NO". We still laugh about that. We had a lady who said her tub was leaking and literally went in there and turned the knob all the way off. We get people who ask us to change lightbulbs for them. I can't make this shit up. People are fucking retarded. You would never know, until you've worked a job like this. It's crazy, dude.
>>
>>17477290
>OFF and NO

Literally no image can describe what I'm feeling right now, that's pretty hilarious.
>>
>>17475943
do it on sunday, no one is ever in the office on sunday
>>
>>17477290
>OFF
>NO

My sides are gone
>>
>>17477231
I love my apartment maintenance guys.

Came to fix my sink once and started talking about video games with me while he worked
Asked him if he wanted to do some co op and have a beer, played halo with me for about an hour.
Nice guy

Anyway now whenever i put in a request the dude is there within an hour.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170704-101326.png (764KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170704-101326.png
764KB, 1080x1920px
>>17477504
That's what's up. I've been asked by this lesbian couple who moved in, if I wanted to play games with them, but they only have Mario Kart and Street Fighter on Switch. They're pretty cool. People like that, we'd head over right away and, for things we'd charge them for, we usually let them slide and avoid telling the office anything about it. Won't even make a work order. Pic FUCKING related lol
>>
>>17475943
>change oil at vato zone
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.