[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would /o/ do if they lost their license? T. Someone who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

What would /o/ do if they lost their license?

T. Someone who might lose their license soon
>>
>>17472657
Joke's on you, I ride the bus.
>>
File: 1459065945607.gif (3MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1459065945607.gif
3MB, 300x168px
>>17472661
Ha-haha

Seriously though what would /o/ do?
>>
>>17472676
Move to another country
>>
>>17472657
I lost my license for a DUI. I got a temporary permit and ignition interlock breathalyzer. It fucking sucked but you do the crime, you do the time. Chicks dug it for some reason tho lol.
>>
>>17472657
I'd still drive because I can't afford not to. I would be cautious as fuck though.
>>
File: 1495932970646.jpg (23KB, 424x424px) Image search: [Google]
1495932970646.jpg
23KB, 424x424px
just drive anyway lol
>>
>>17472657
smoke crack and sell my bp for rides
>>
>>17472657
Ride dirty who gives a fuck
>>
>>17472657
that's what you deserve for drinking and driving.
>>
>>17472689

You are not allowed entry to 99% of first world countries with a DUI, your name will be registered with interpol
>>
>>17472708
Can't where I am I'd have to move
>>17472689
Aussie so I can't due to cost.

I will go interstate though and probably remote for a while and come back.
>>
I drove 2 months with my licence suspended, even ran away a highway police check. Just have waze open all time and avoid all the police traps marked on it.
>>
File: em4.jpg (71KB, 710x472px) Image search: [Google]
em4.jpg
71KB, 710x472px
No licence required.
Illegal on the highway though.

Commonly ridden by guys who get a DUI
>>
>>17472781
Here in aus we can't do that as far as I'm aware it requires a car license.

I'd rather take a bus then go back to cycle cuck
>>
use the bus and my bicycle more

let my sister and mom drive me everywhere, maybe, idk... maybe cry
>>
i live in rural america. you have to be a royal fuck up to lose it here.
>>
>>17472798
Nice.

In aus it's as easy as speeding or pissing off the cop and magistrate as we have a hard-on for taking cunts license away and no it's not dui it was road rage/hoon related so I'm pretty much fucked
>>
Move close to work, sell car, buy bicycle.
>>
>>17472835
I've just lost mine for 6 months in nz i'm still driving but just to work. My friend drove for 6 months when he lost his he said you just need to be careful if you have to drive at night.
>>
I use my family car circa 5-6 times per month, so basically I won't be even that mad.

Just do the exams again and here we go.
>>
>>17472793
basically what I do now besides the sister driving me
I passed my theory test and I just need to do the practical bit but I'm super unmotivated to do it
>>
I'd really have to mess up to lose my license. Even for DUIs you just get it suspended.
>>
>>17472657
My license was suspended for a month(plus a fine) in 2009. I got caught for 147kph in 100kph zone. Rode a bicycle and rode the bus for a month and that´s it. One of those things that come with the hobby.
>>
File: mentlegen.jpg (39KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
mentlegen.jpg
39KB, 600x600px
>>17472657
>got busted with about a gram of pot years ago
>had to go to court
>judge suspended my license for 6 months and made me hand over my license
>just got a job and needed to drive
>talk to a lawyer and he suggested i go to the DMV and ask for a print out of my license status before we do anything else
>went to DMV and told them i needed a print out of my license status and told them i lost it because blah blah blah
>woman working there said it was still valid, didn't show suspended
>went back a week later and talking to someone else, told them i can't find my license and need a new one, she says ok and we do the paper work
>received a new one in the mail
>drove like a grandma for the next 6 months just to be safe

TL;DR - lic confiscated by judge and suspended for 6 months, court system didn't communicate very well with DMV so i got a new one and was very careful
>>
>>17472913
nice
>>
>>17472865
if you get six points before you've had the licence for less than two years, it gets taken away
it doesn't matter how you accrue the points, either 3 sets of two points or all 6 at once (what happened to me), once you get them, it's taken
>>
>>17473002
>less than two years
noob
>>
Thank god you're not in Germany. It is impossible to drive without a licence here.
>>
They recently caught some old guy who apparently rode without a license for several decades here. So just try your luck.
>>
>>17473127
i got mail last week that i drove 30km/h too fast in the city
i was extremely lucky
why cant i drive anyways when i have to giveaway my license for one month
>>
>>17473002
that depends on the state
>>
>>17473231
mean to put that this is in the UK
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.