[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the worst that can happen to me legally if i killed someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: USC50FOC301A021001.jpg (264KB, 2100x1386px) Image search: [Google]
USC50FOC301A021001.jpg
264KB, 2100x1386px
What the worst that can happen to me legally if i killed someone on a donor cycle on the freeway and acted like it was an accidental.
>>
File: 1498734849624.jpg (141KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498734849624.jpg
141KB, 768x1024px
negligent homicide?
>>
Well, this is pre meditation of murder, so there's that.
>>
>>17471258
How could they prove that out even get the idea to look? Sorry officer it was accidentall
>>
It would be very hard to prove a link.

I'm just saying, anything can happen, and you said what's the worst.

The worst would be getting caught for what you did

Premeditated murder.
>>
>>17471235
Killing someone in a car when you didn't mean to - that's vehicular manslaughter and it's a felony, I think? Yup, just checked - class C felony.

So - you're in trouble, but the amount of trouble you're in depends on how much money you got and the skill of your lawyer. Guilty until proven rich. In any case, you would be having a lot of bad days and unpleasant conversations in depressing places. And transferring lots of money into some lawyer's bank account.
>>
Manslaughter. Maybe 5-10 years.

Highways have lots of traffic cams and more cars have dash cams so it'll be harder than you think to make it accidental.
>>
I mean, theoretically, the worst that could happen....

You could fail, it could come out what you were actually trying to do... You may mention it in the wrong place or to the wrong person, and then be successfully tried for the murder you failed to commit.

Or, the potential victim could go vigilante on you and kidnap you and use you as a sex and torture bot slave in a cellar for years.

Like, worst case scenarios here. But you asked.
>>
File: IMG_0361.png (9KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0361.png
9KB, 246x205px
>>17471235
this is hypothetical right?
>>
>>17471235
In the Netherlands nothing. Seriously it's ridiculous. Drunk driver kills mother and daughter going 50km/h over the speed limit and get 4 months and/or comminuty service

Many such cases I kid you not.
>>
>try to off biker
>succeed
>lie through your teeth about how it was an accident
>let off the hook initially
>Whoop biker boy had a gopro because they all have them now
>probably because insurance companies give discounts for them
>there's incriminating evidence
>most files are biker doing wheelies down the interstate or 160mph runs
>last file is you killing him on "accident"
>you still go to jail
>>
>>17472133
I mean I wouldn't hang around, hypothetically I'd use a 500 beater off Craigslist with none of my info in it then sell it off a few months later on.
>>
I am not a lawyer but
>vehicular manslaughter
>attempted vehicular manslaughter
>assault with a deadly weapon
tl;dr: felony time
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.