[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys think an Rx8 will survive a long journey? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: rx8.jpg (249KB, 1711x1283px) Image search: [Google]
rx8.jpg
249KB, 1711x1283px
Do you guys think an Rx8 will survive a long journey? I'm thinking about driving mine from Baltimore to Philadelphia which is about 125 miles

pic semi-related
>>
>>17466177
Baltimore to Philly isn't a long drip ya dingus. That's like 2 hours.
>>
>Long journey
>125miles

Did you ever leave your county?
>>
>>17466196
>Baltimore to Philly isn't a long drip ya dingus. That's like 2 hours.
It's a long trip for the piece of shit that is a Mazda
>>
File: 1496068068868.png (215KB, 398x370px) Image search: [Google]
1496068068868.png
215KB, 398x370px
>>17466207
>I got rekt by a ported RX7 at the redlight
>>
>>17466196
I know it would be an easy trip for a normal car, but an RX8 is far from normal. I just wanted to be careful because the car itself is very fun to drive, but I'm just not sure if it'll hold in warm temperatures.
>>
Just do a check over the car before the journey, change oil, coolant if you haven't in a while all the rest and you should be fine. Don't forget to premix
>>
>>17466302
It will be fine. I wouldn't do a 500 mile trip that involved crossing a desert but if it breaks down literally anywhere on the east half the US there's nothing but endless civilization to help you in any direction.

Out west where I'm at the nearest actual city is a 120 round trip with a whole bunch of fuckall between that. Otherwise it's literally just the state capital in the opposite direction for a 300 mile round trip and major cities in neighboring states.
>>
>>17466177
Just don't forget to pack at least a couple extra sets of apex seals.
>>
>>17466177
Its not a long journey. For a vehicle with am engine that doesn't spin about in circles its nothing. But since you drive a washing machine with wheels its practically going to the moon
>>
>>17466323
>>17466383
Ok yeah that's true. I'll just do a maintenance check beforehand.
>>17466388
haha those and a set of coils and spark plugs
>>
>>17466177
If you've taken care of your RX-8, it shouldn't be a problem.

I drove mine from Connecticut to Florida a few months ago with no problems.
>>
>>17466177
Its a performance engine that likes being driven hard.

Are you fucking serious?

Are you gonna drive the entire trip at redline wtf???
>>
>>17466177
Lmao. I regularly put 500km or more a day on my FD. you'll be fine. Stop being such a little bitch.
>>
>>17466177
My RX8 dragged me, my wife, and a friend to Otakon many years from philly burbs. You will be fine.
>>
File: IMG_2079.png (57KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2079.png
57KB, 250x250px
>>17466383
>tfw making an 850 mile trip in my Fiat later this year
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.