[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it that in today's political climate, street legal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: p90162337_highres.jpg (112KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
p90162337_highres.jpg
112KB, 1024x768px
How is it that in today's political climate, street legal 200mph literal rocket ships are somehow allowed? How haven't the liberals ruined this yet? Our government invests so much resources into consumer safety and crash testing meanwhile pic related can legally be owned and driven by a 16 year old.
>>
>>17465664
It's the only viable source of organ donation until they can legally harvest political dissidents.
>>
>Land of the free
>200mph bikes are from yurope or japan
really gets my noggin joggin
>>
>>17465664
Motorcyclists in general aren't a danger to anyone but themselves usually. And there aren't enough of them to attract the attention of bureaucrats.
>>
>>17465664
because technically you cant ride it over legal speeds, but you do anyway.
because they move money boy, a lot of money.
>>
Street legal 186 mph literal rocket ships actually, and the top speed gentlemen's agreement may actually play a part in it.

Also I'm from Germany and I recall reading some politicians saying that motorcycles are only legal by customary right anymore, and that they would never be allowed on roads if they were invented today.
>>
>>17465664
cars that can go 200mph are allowed and can be driven by 16 year olds, too, what are you on about?
>>
>>17465707
This. You're not endangering other motorists or pedestrians
>>
>>17465664
>What is euro 4

they already started fucking us in the ass
>>
File: 1407661465518.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1407661465518.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
>>17465729
>buying new
>>
>street legal 200mph rocket ships
Yes and a 16 year old, even in a lot of europe, can buy a car that's nearly as fast as a bike and run down a crowd with it.

Automobiles are very fast and dangerous.

Bikes, thankfully, rarely cause fatal injuries to people other than the dumbasses that act irresponsibly while riding them. The rider of the bike flies off upon impact and continues traveling at speed. People hit by bikes live to visit the funeral of the asshole who ran into them.

>but even this is too much for yurop to bear. their graduated licensing system is intended to keep people away from motorcycles by being a pain in the ass.
>here, have a 125cc for long enough for you to hopefully outgrow this bike phase. we don't need our citizens who pay tax dollars to become patients who collect tax dollars, unless they're brown and muslim ofc. oh, you still like motorcycles? now you can graduate to 50hp!

>>17465729
>what is euro 4

Fat exhaust cans and factory-detuned liters that are legal to tune up pretty much everywhere?
>>
>>17465741
Please educate me on European countries where 16 y/o can attain full driver's licenses.
>>
as far as im concerned once you get on a bike you understand whatever risk youre taking
I wish it would be like that with cars as well so that they arent forced to have trillions of airbags
>>
>>17465770
The infrastructure is too reliant on cars to make them as optional as motorcycles are. Cars have been made the standard form of human transit, now they're stuck with having to pander to all different sorts of drivers.
>>
>>17465770
>Driving in town
>cars take blind corners faster than bikes
>every other day there's a car flipped/smashed on the side of the road or car parts around the median, they go too fast
>bikes usually crash just by grabbing the brakes too hard and fall down at stoplights

it's true

bikers are pussies except in their precious "twisties", where they go all out and fly off cliffs
>>
>>17465688
I hear motorcyclists generally don't make good organ donors because their bodies generally get too mangled by the time the injury is fatal.
>>
>>17465781
Being a pussy in town around cars is survival instinct. If you're not, you'll very easily end up under someone's wheels.
>>
>>17465794
This. I ride like a retard sometimes but I have the sense to know to ride sensibly in town and around other traffic and only let loose when not around traffic.
>>
>>17465787
>Average bike crash
>walk it off, boots, helmet and gloves are enough to keep you away from the ER, quality armor for the hips, knees, elbows, shoulders, and back is enough to keep you away from the physical therapist
>abrasion resistance pretty optional, you can take care of road rash at home and it doesn't hurt that bad
>fatal bike crash
>see your own heart beating as you die from massive internal and external bleeding

i love bikes
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.