[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /o/ think of the 2006 Dodge Charger SXT? Is $3,000

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 31218136.jpg (218KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
31218136.jpg
218KB, 1024x768px
What does /o/ think of the 2006 Dodge Charger SXT?

Is $3,000 a good deal for one which has no visible issues?
>>
>>17464447
I think you could spend the 3000 better but it would be for something that's older or Japanese.

Other than that it sounds fair.
>>
>>17464447
It's an ugly piece of shit made out of Mexican parts, and assembled in Canada. A fucking 11 year old dodge even dumber than an 11 year old GM.

Get an accord
>>
>>17464447
fuck no. a civic for the same price would be better in every way.
>>
>4door
PASSSSS
>>
File: neon.jpg (84KB, 1024x614px) Image search: [Google]
neon.jpg
84KB, 1024x614px
>>17464452
>>17464455
>>17464461
What about this Neon? Same price but I assume there's more parts made for it because of the SRT-4 crowd.

>>17464469
I know, a Charger sedan is sacrilegious but I kinda like it.
>>
>>17464480
CHRYSLER PRODUCTS ARE SHIT.
>>
Do not, I repeat DO NOT, buy an 06 Charger. They're prone to self-destruction, especially in regards to the transmission which grinds itself to pieces, and the water pump which spontaneously decides any day is a good day to crack and die.

I had an 06 SXT, and it was the absolute worst fucking car once you got past 45K. I thought I drew a bad straw out of the bunch with it, but it's not the case. Everybody with an 06 has these problems. The transmission grinding itself to bits is more common than the water pump dying, but both will set you back large amounts of money when it comes time to rebuild the tranny and/or replace the water pump.

If you're so dead-set on that body style charger, just buy an 07. They remedied the tranny issue, and the water pump was entirely cast out and remanufactured.
>>
>>17464447
I love the look of the SXT Chargers. If they made a Hellcat version with manual I'd have the biggest hard on.
>>17464480
Older Dodge products are not that reliable. The newer stuff is definitely better, although /o/ will surely sperg by me saying this. Neons have a ton of issues.
>>
>>17464480
NO!

Get a Honda or Toyota product.

Dodge is garbage
>>
>>17464500
Can confirm. Friend had an 06 SXT and upgraded to the 07 R/T.

Honestly would not recommend any Dodge Charger. They're ass.
>>
>>17464500
Thanks for the warning, guess I'll have to do with the Neon since that Charger is literally the only one for sale in my country.

Yeah, I want a Chrysler, something's wrong with me.

>>17464511
>>17464515
Yeah I'm aware of the issues with Neon buuuuuuuuuuuut, I've grown tired of run-of-the-mill jap econoboxes everywhere.

Want to stand out from the crowd, even if that means spending most of the time in the shop
>>
>>17464523
If you can find it, an SRT-4 Neon is a pretty good bargain for a speedy shitbox. It's also the only version of a Neon that's semi reliable.
>>
>>17464535
>If you can find it, an SRT-4 Neon is a pretty good bargain for a speedy shitbox
God, I can only dream.

SRT-4s have always been a guilty pleasure of mine.
>>
>>17464489
Muh GM
>>
Is it the same across all of the LX's?

I'm looking at this 2006 300C with 180,000 miles on it. Guy wants 5k for it though.
>>
>>17466220
p. much yea

5k is way too much for 180k miles, probably needs a tranny rebuild soon. You should be able to talk it down to 4k.
>>
>>17464535
are the srt4s the most reliable neon? if they are that's hilarious
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.