[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The douche I bought this truck from didn't tell me how to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0362.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px)
IMG_0362.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
The douche I bought this truck from didn't tell me how to get these security lugs off. I tried lug stripping counter threaded sockets but they won't bite into the chrome. Does anyone know what brand/style they are? What do I need to get them off?
>>
>>17463164
Give it back, Jamal
>>
File: IMG_0363.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0363.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>17463164
>>
have you tried just looking in the truck for the key?
>>
>>17463164
Have you tried just calling the PO and asking if they have the tool instead of acting like an ape and risking damaging the fucking lug and/or wheel?
>>
>>17463209
I did, there was only a box of fuses >>17463213
Don't know what a PO is but the guy who sold me the truck was an airman and is currently in the Middle East. At least that's what he told me when I bought the thing
>>
>>17463164
those look like gorilla lugs. discount tire usually has keys at their locations for these.

www.gorilla-auto.com/
>>
>>17463164
smack a socket a size smaller than the nut onto it and just take it off, buy new wheel nuts after. and a new socket.
>>
>>17463223
>Don't know what a PO is
Previous Owner dummy.
>>
>Helping a nigger steal rims

You people surprise me sometimes
>>
>>17463164

17mm socket.
>>
Take the truck to a tire shop, they usually have a whole bunch of extra keys and can find one that will work.

Or stop stealing wheels, n-word.
>>
>buys a vehicle
>doesn't even inspect the lugnuts

but really it's pretty simple.

I remember I was in a jam onetime, and I ended up filling a socket with that really strong epoxy steel type of stuff, and then I was able to fit that socket over it (unlike I bet in your situation with those nigger wheels) and let it harden itself to the key.

Then of course threw the key away, and replaced it with a regular lugnut because I'm not a faggot.
>>
Weld a nut on the top of the locker then use your Nigger strength to get it off
>>
>>17463164
Stop stealing negro.
>>
>>17463244
They are in fact gorilla nuts.
But guess how many keys they have....
>>
>>17463164
heat the lug with a propane torch for a few minutes, then carefully tap a socket over it that fits very snug and try not to burn yourself, it should come off with minimal effort.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.