[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know what's cringier sometimes. Import fans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: cringe.jpg (27KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.jpg
27KB, 360x360px
I don't know what's cringier sometimes.

Import fans or muscle car fans... This is someone's profile pic on a muscle car facebook page.
>>
>>17452999
nice digits
>>
BRO BRAH YOU DONT EVEN OWN A MERCEDES OK BACK THE FUCK UP I MAKE PUSSY WET BRAH I MADE $12K IN ONE MONTH PROMOTING CARS 2 ON INSTAGRAM OK BRAH #FUCK YOUR NEGATIVE VIBES BRO IM NOT BOUT THAT LIFE OK #GOALS

>^what I picture the average muscled-up tatted-up mercedes owner is like^
>>
File: Image1.jpg (82KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Image1.jpg
82KB, 960x540px
>everyone who likes something fits the archetype
>>
>>17453098
HHR owners are either fat or boomers. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>17453086
>MERCEDES
That's for Marauder, moron.
>>
>>17453098
If I see a clapped-out shitbox Altima/Maxima, 9 times out of 10, it's nigger-driven. 10 times out of 10 if it's got "dem rimz"
>>
File: revvy.jpg (947KB, 1866x1342px) Image search: [Google]
revvy.jpg
947KB, 1866x1342px
>Import fans or muscle car fans

Literally the worst F&F meme out there. I own a miata and a cutlass and like both of them.
>>
File: 1497123528961.png (242KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497123528961.png
242KB, 1024x1024px
>>17453113
Sort of this. I grew up in a MOPAR family and my dad shuttled me around in a 4dr cream yellow Chevelle when I was a wee lad, but my mom also owned an FC RX7 around the same years and now we drive VAGshit
>tfw mom and dad both drove GTOs when they were my age (~25)
>dad used to also own an Austin Healey
>now all that's left of my parents' "neat cars era" is a neglected Triumph Spitfire that's been sitting in a driveway for 30 years
>>
>>17453113
this

all car communities are full of cancer, do your own thing and fuck the small minded people who buy into that crap
>>
>>17453132
>Says he's from a true MOPAR family
>Only mentions Chev, Brit and Mazshit in post
>Wonder if he is perhaps confused and thinks that MOPAR stands for "My Old Pappy (fucked my) Ass Regularly"
>>
Maybe his daughter is named Mercades. I mean, it's still absolutely bydlo and I feel bad for her, but at least it would explain the tattoo.
>>
>>17454297
Did you get that joke off the side of a truck stop bathroom stall, you fruit?
>>
>>17452999
Mercedes is somebody's name you fucking retard.
>>
That says Mercader, not Mercedes you fucking idiot, it's Spanish for "merchant" the dude's probably a drug dealer or the world's toughest Mexican Jew.
>>
File: 1431366029748.gif (107KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
1431366029748.gif
107KB, 170x170px
>>17453113
>cutlass
GTA conditioned me to love this car to bits, it looks great anon take care of it
>>
>>17453107
Hey, my friend owned and HHR and he's 5'11" and is average/a little muscular, so you're wrong.
>>
>>17453113

>At a rally
>A few buds and myself are at a rum shop where we get a good view of the action and drinks
>I am one of four white spectators in this area
>The other three are in a group together
>Their nasaly American accents are annoying enough already
>Car talk starts
>Tewners are bedder thahn muscle!
>Exahdiks are the faystest
>You know thaht muscle has the best aykselurayshun
>The whole shop is cringing, shop owner is dying behind the counter and you could see their local friend blushing as much as black woman can
>One of them literally turns to me and says
>Yo man, which side are you on? Muscle Tewner or ehxahdic?
>Friends erupt in historical
>I feel so embarrassed to be white right now
>B-boys, I-I am not really into cars
>'s kewl may
>The continue to argue the merits of each category

IIRC it was mid 00's so I think NFSMW or something was out already
>>
>>17454866

>Historical
>Hysterical laughter
>>
>fan of mussel
>tribal tattoos
>drive a z24
It checks out
>>
fat, automatic american cars are disgusting

t. Euro
>>
>>17454892

I much prefer my 4.7l, V8, 5000lbs, automatic american pickup than I do my 2.3l, i4, 2800lbs manual japanese pickup.

The only thing that could improve the ameribarge is a manual gearbox but then the wife can't drive it.
>>
>>17454866
you are gay, a gay fag
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.