[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously considering buying a focus rs. Either convince me to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Seriously considering buying a focus rs. Either convince me to do it or give me a better alternative.
>>
>>17447206
Do it.
>>
File: 1469394308845.jpg (17KB, 640x406px) Image search: [Google]
1469394308845.jpg
17KB, 640x406px
One of these
>>
>>17447206
test drive a STI and a Golf R before you do
>>
>>17447206
Do you need a hatchback?
Then buy one.
If you want to save some money, but like the size, buy the FoST.

If you don't, buy a mustang or camero or a corvette(used)
There you go, now fuck off.
>>
>>17447206
wire me the $50k you'd pay for a Focus with a transverse mounted engine and fake all wheel drive and then /o/ can't call you a humongous faggot for paying $50k for a car with the interior from a $15k car.
>>
>>17447225
I can get one for just under $40k so idk what you are on about. .

>>17447224
I dont really NEED a hatch but I do like them. But I didnt realize I could get a 5.0 mustang for cheaper until I starter browsing through Ford's website.... consider my almonds activated.
>>
>>17447259
still too much for fake awd and the headache of the fallout of Ford's penchant for putting engines into bays the wrong way. way better cars to be had at that price point if all you are after is performance.
>>
>>17447206
I've only had mine for a few days but I love it. Its a ton of fun to drive and a good mix of practicality and performance.
>>17447216
Do this, maybe not the STI though if you want a hatch. I did and liked the Focus RS the most by far, but the golf R got kind of close because of how nice it is. GLA45 AMG was nice as well but kind of boring despite the performance. Almost the most expensive.
>>
>Paying over $40,000 for a fucking focus

Yea no, research some more
>>
>>17447692
This is the dumbest argument. You can apply it to any car that has a performance version and a base version.
STI
>paying $40k for a fucking impreza
Golf R
>paying $40k for a fucking golf
GT350
>paying $50k for a fucking mustang
BMW M3
>Paying $65k for a fucking german taxi
911 Turbo
>Paying $200k for a fucking 911 with a body kit
>>
>>17447206
buy a gt350r and shutup.

at least thats a good ford.
>>
>>17447800
>german taxi
>bmw
you got something mixed up, 3 series are not used as taxis, E class Benzs are
>>
>>17447206
Have you tried the other awd options in this price tier like the wrx sti or the Lancer Evo or the golf r?
>>
>>17449495
What Lancer EVO lmao

For real though, if you don't mind getting a used car with a slightly older interior, the 06 STI was the fastest there's been, and the EVO IX is just a fucking blast to drive, there's a reason they're holding value well.

>>17447206
The Focus RS is really neat, but imo it's not worth buying new because of how expensive all new cars are. Get something a couple of years old.
A good option is honestly a BRZ/86 with a supercharger kit, wheels, and tires. You'll still be under the price you paid for the Focus and it'll be more fun to drive and quicker around a track (I would think anyways).
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.