[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/o/ I need help. Recently I've bought my first vehicle.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: PANO_20170524_142806.jpg (846KB, 3872x1856px) Image search: [Google]
PANO_20170524_142806.jpg
846KB, 3872x1856px
/o/ I need help.

Recently I've bought my first vehicle. When I say vehicle, I mean the lowest possible denomination of private transportation. It's a fucking 50cc TaoTao that I got for cheap off of Craigslist. There were a couple of problems I worked my way through on it and now I've got it to start and run very reliably. Thing is, I haven't been able to afford to register it, and the title is still in the previous owner's name. That wouldn't be a problem if I could just not want to take it for residential street rides at 2 a.m. I tell myself I'm just "testing" it when really I'm just riding the fuck out of it on residential street at 2am, which is nice because I have to try hard to even speed.

How can I tell it no, /o/. I hear Florida police pull these scooters over often because they are stolen without titles or registration often, so that's got me paranoid. At the same time it's the first actual vehicle that I've bought and fixed myself. Help me /o/
>>
>>17443493
What do you need help with specifically? You didn't really ask us anything
>>
how much is it to register a scooter in FL?
>>
>>17443499
Irrelevant since he can't register it without a title
>>
>>17443493
I need help not joyriding the fuck out of it while it's not registered in my name. I'm saving to transfer the title to my name and register it but it might come out to the cost of the scooter itself so it might take a while.
>>
>>17443499
My worst case scenario figure is $300. $225 for initial registration (don't have a plate to transfer so need new one) and $75 to transfer the title.
>>
>>17443508
This is bait right?
>>
>>17443515
Dont drive it for a week (if you work min wage you should make around that money in a week or so).
>>
>>17443493
>Florida
>No registration

You want the internet to tell you its ok to break the law? Looks like we found another Floridian. Lovely people. Please Al Gore, wash these rat people into the sea.
>>
>>17443530
>Lovely people
>Rat people

You contradicted yourself.

I'm gonna quit being retarded and wait to register it. Knew it was dumb shit in the first place to ride it without. Thanks for the input everyone. Now please let my thread die.
>>
>>17443544
>sarcasm
Learn about it.

The thread will die, and hopefully you will die on your scooter. What was the point of your thread OP you smelly sinkhole swamp rat? Why do you exist?

Saving up to register a scooter? What do you do for a living? Was peoples windows with dirty scraps of news paper as they wait at tragic lights?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.