[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here is waiting to get one of these cars once agencies start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 0fdb70da0cd700dec3a61bd770ea1ec8.jpg (202KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
0fdb70da0cd700dec3a61bd770ea1ec8.jpg
202KB, 1024x683px
Who here is waiting to get one of these cars once agencies start swapping them out with new ones?
>>
>>17442328
Why? They're shit even with the ecoboost so they'll be even shittier with the na v6.
>>
>>17442339
The twin-turbo ones will be nice to have, and they can be pretty durable. They are nice to ride in.
>>
>>17442353
>shitty seats
>shitty tiny windows
>wrong wheel drive
>pigfat
>>
I only seen the detectives in the SHOS and most plebs are in SELS which I think isn't even twin turboed
>>
Yeah you go have fun maintaining a direct injection twin turbo sideways V6.

Here's the new king of retired government vehicles.
>>
lol I can't wait for these to start falling about and the damage control from Ecobabies
>>
>>17442368
Some of the models are AWD but I don't know if its full time or not.
>>
>>17442419
These are basically Chevy SS's right?
>>
>>17442328
They're already at the auctions here. Most are the SEL but a few are Ecoboost. Looks like they're selling for under $10k with 120k kms. Worth it? Ehhh. 365hp is hardly impressive.
>>
>>17442450
No, the chassis is older (same chassis as the pre 2017 Camaros so it's not bad) and it's longer. The engine is a more rugged iron block with 355hp.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.