[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/o/, I work in an architect's office and I had to go on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1488752182826.jpg (284KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1488752182826.jpg
284KB, 900x1200px
/o/, I work in an architect's office and I had to go on a site visit today in order to inspect the concrete foundation pour which was reported to be incorrect. The company truck had a flat tire so my boss told me I could take his Miata. There was a touge with some sicc twisties on the way to the site and I couldn't help but do a little drifting. While drifting I accidentally lost control and flipped the car into a ditch. It has been an hour since work has ended and my boss is frantically calling me, probably wondering where I am with his car. What do I do? How can I hide the fact that I flipped the boss's Miata? The car is currently upside down. I tried lifting it with the emergency scissor jack but I can't get enough lift to flip the car right side up.
>>
>>17441685
If this isn't bait, you are kind of fucked.

Your best bet is to say that someone swerved into your lane and you panicked and drove into the ditch, accidentally flipping. Say that the dude who swerved ran after you flipped.
>>
>>17441685
>work in an architect's office
>Miata
Your boss has a Saab, at least put some effort into your stories.
>>
>>17441685
>someone lends you their car
>you drive around in it like a retard
fuck you. you deserve this
>>
post pic
but you're fucked anyways
>>
File: 1466415901642.jpg (39KB, 412x355px) Image search: [Google]
1466415901642.jpg
39KB, 412x355px
>>17441685
>someone lends you their car for a work situation
>drive lik an ass and crash

You deserve to get fired.
>>
>>17441685
You're retarded for even doing something like that in a car that doesn't belong to you. Buuuuuuut, you could claim that you simply lost control of it, assuming you could make an excuse that was even remotely believable.
>>
>>17441685
Man up and tell him, op.
>>
File: 1394213763080.gif (994KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1394213763080.gif
994KB, 500x375px
go back to the scene of the crash.
pull the brake line out of one of the front calipers.
collect the brake fluid into an empty windex bottle.
spray the brake fluid in a line on the road and all inside the wheel well.
destroy the now empty bottle so nobody ever finds it.
crawl under the car.
bash your head in with a rock until it's bleeding profusely.
call your boss or the police like you just woke up.
go on workman's comp.
sue your company for forcing you to drive a vehicle with a mechanical defect which left you seriously injured.
>>
>>17441685
And you're why insurance for anyone under 25 is so high.
>>
>>17441751
I'm 31 though.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.