[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People are mad at Jon Olsson for ruining a "beautiful"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: JON-Camo-DB-9.jpg (452KB, 1638x2048px) Image search: [Google]
JON-Camo-DB-9.jpg
452KB, 1638x2048px
People are mad at Jon Olsson for ruining a "beautiful" "elegant" car. LOL, it's a Rolls Royce Wraith.
>>
>>17440466
>'tism
he'd fit in here just fine
I frankly like when people do shit like this, it's better than destroying the suspension with "hella flush"
>>
>>17440466
why are there 3 threads on /o/ about this i dont care about some yurocuck

sage
>>
>>17440466
nobody cares. but you. the fact that you even made a thread that people are mad is pretty sad.

cars ugly to begin with and still ugly.
>>
>>17440466
The wraith itself is heresy. Rolls Royces aren't supposed to be driven by their owners, you're supposed to pay some sucker minimum wage to drive you around while you park your ass in the comfy back seat
>>
File: IMG_1088.jpg (73KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1088.jpg
73KB, 480x270px
>>17440752
>wrong
Rolls Royce has made owner driver cars since the 20's
>>
>>17440466
Back in the day people modded the shit out of Rolls Royces and Bentleys. It's not a bad thing. A bloke in the 1940s Merlin swapped his Bentley, which shits all over an LS swap.
>>
>>17440796
And regardless, such examples are heretical to the core idea of Rolls Royce: a motorized carriage for the well-off, intended to be ridden in. The driver's cars didn't do well during the early 1900s, and honestly, the only reason the tudors gained popularity was because of Bugatti and Bentley, who were founded by drivers, and the cars appealed directly to people who wanted to drive themselves(and even the luxury saloons were basically just luxury bodies slapped on a race car frame). At that point, Rolls already had this reputation of being "the motorized stagecoach" company, and you can't shake that easily. That said, despite it being heresy, I'd love to get behind the wheel of one at some point in my life. But, alas, the only close by super luxobarge dealer that'll likely employ me is a Bentley/Maserati dealership.
>>
People always get mad when others spend money on outrageous and impractical things
Jealously is a bitch yo

Thats why so many little bone stock miata civic shitbox worshipping faglords have a mental breakdown every time they see a stanced car
>>
>>17440466
>rolls royce
it was ruined before it even began production
>>
>>17442485
>Someone who owns a miata
>Jealous of a stanced car

i don't think you quite understand
>>
>>17442987
Well someone is putting wheels worth 2k each on their 40k car
While a miata fag cries about huur stance shit and dreams of a $500 ls swap and a used set of hoosiers for his "autox machine"
>>
>>17442534
>Being this upset about bring poor
>>
you guys will bitch about anything and everything. Literally worse than my gf. I'm leaving you 4chan.
>>
>>17440466

fucking who? who is this faggot? no one cares. will people be talking about him in 100 years? no, now fuck off.
>>
>>17443550
holy shit what a sperg
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.