[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get a 2016 GTR Black edition for 63.9 or a 2017 F250?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: gtr.jpg (45KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
gtr.jpg
45KB, 640x427px
Should I get a 2016 GTR Black edition for 63.9 or a 2017 F250?

Newish driver as well, so babbys first vehicle. I'm 23 and just now got my license since my mother passed away I don't have anyone to drive me around to places anymore (Long story, cancer, never left home)

Anyways Its either those two or a (((cheap))) Audi R8

I want to start my life out right, and I want it to be able to attract some tail since i'm a social autist.

The 2016 GTR Black for 63 on Autotrader is the one I'm looking at right now and leaning to.
>>
File: 53.png (22KB, 769x745px) Image search: [Google]
53.png
22KB, 769x745px
is this real or another 13yo bullshit fantasy thread to waste everyone's time?

save the $. girls aren't impressed by cars. work on your social skills. get a basic car that'll get you to improv comedy classes, classes at community college, etc.

basically buy a Toyota Camry and lrn 2 social skills instead
>>
>>17438038
Also noob question since I've never seen an R8 in person, with the Automatics are they really automatic like my moms SUV? Thats the one I'm driving around right now and its at 09 Tahoe
>>
>>17438045
My mom left me a pretty hefty life insurance policy and she was already pretty well off, my sisters and I have split everything.
>>
>>17438038
R8 > F250 > Nissan altima
>>
One more question. My mom had a really good recipe for chicken tenders. The problem is none of my sisters know the recipe. Do you know of any good hiding spots where Moms keep their tendy recipes??
>>
File: f250.jpg (49KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
f250.jpg
49KB, 600x450px
>>17438067
Heres what the F250 looks like, i'm checking it out tomorrow, found it on cl

>>17438069
My mom was diagnosed with cancer when I was 17, my two other sisters were already out of the house and living their own lives and couldn't take care of her, I instead of going to college, stayed and took care of her.
>>
Transmission are 15k plus labor car overheat after one lap all the ricers will abuse you while driving seats are uncomfortable cars useless on a road race track can't even complete with other cars since it goes into safe mode but if you wanna drive it around to buy groceries it's cute car
>>
>>17438056

Use eToro and make more money

but what
>>17438045
said is right. Girls don't care about cars, only that your car is "nice" -- unless we're talking a Ferrari or something, but you do not want to actually own a Ferrari.

Just get an M4 and they'll be more impressed than a GTR (because it's a BEE EMM DUBL YOU), and you'll be a lot happier living with it.
>>
>>17438078
thanks for the suggestion, if I was going for the R8 what kinda warranty should I ask for?
>>
>boyracer
>brotruck

GTR gets you asian QTs
the truck gets you redneck whores fucked by their brothers already.

regardless cars like that bring out gold diggers of different variety, and with a pathetic personality like yours. You'll dump all your money on whatever whore you manage to pull. And they'll cut and run as soon as you spend all your inheritance on them.

Figure your own life out first dipshit, that money you got left with won't last forever.

Also the GTR is way less gay of a car, its fast and practical.
>>
File: 1425855235283.jpg (1MB, 2048x1901px) Image search: [Google]
1425855235283.jpg
1MB, 2048x1901px
>>
>>17438038
Your first car will always end up shat on someway or the other. No way around it. I'd suggest (no memes) an old civic or miata.

Also with GTRs the cheap ones are usually the most expensive ones in the long run. Chances are the previous owner dann near grenaded the transmission with gratuitous launching and cold pulls.
>>
In case you truly aren't trolling,
Get a brand new chevy corvette from the dealer and hire a reputable broker to do the deal for you, because you sound like a dumbfuck.
>>
File: 1447878791904.png (230KB, 432x359px) Image search: [Google]
1447878791904.png
230KB, 432x359px
>>17438126
>buy one of the most unreliable corvettes of all time
>>
>>17438038
I'm assuming this is a troll but fuck it. Buy the f250. The GTR and R8 are great, but if you're not taking them to the track you're doing a disservice to them both. These cars live for the track, a f250 would offer you much more for a daily life vehicle. Decent fuel economy for a large truck and the ability to transport or tow.
Also, you say you can afford an R8 or GTR but can you afford the maintenance on them?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.