[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>need professional car advice >come to /o/ >most informative

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: 1479969121533.gif (3MB, 328x190px) Image search: [Google]
1479969121533.gif
3MB, 328x190px
>need professional car advice
>come to /o/
>most informative sticky of my life
>old cars
>new cars
>financial advice
>deluxe shit posting
>mediocre shit posting
>initial D
>eurobeat
>tfw cruising down the highway, windows down, and blasting eurobeat

Is this the best board of all time?
>>
>>17436853
Nah.
This place has fallen on hard times.
>>
>>17436862
only shitposters like you enjoy it
>>
It's a great board unless you actually want to have a discussion about cars. But if you're into bench racing, shit posting, and blogging, then yeah it's pretty good
>>
>>17436876
t. shitposter
>>
File: 1495976107183.jpg (7KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
1495976107183.jpg
7KB, 262x192px
>>17436862
>>
>>17436862
bullshit, there's been a massive influx of nu-male redditfags that started last year.

they all have titanium hard ons for all of these wanna-be Jeremy Clarksons, fucking faggots coming onto my /o/ shitting up the catalog with "who's your favorite jewtuber """"car journalist"""" fuck off
>>
>>17436853
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrXmOHadkU4
GTFO of my house OP
>>
>>17436879
>not making your voice heard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsCl1LTKPuk
stop being a fag
>>
File: AllThoseFlavors.jpg (56KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
AllThoseFlavors.jpg
56KB, 640x640px
>>17437815
>>
The sticky is the only remnant of good in this board. Its been overrun by shitposters since they discovered we have no mods. Have you seen the average thread?
>>
It has a very high potential to be great. When I first started browsing /o/ I was 17 and just looking to get my first car. I was underage (I've been on 4chan since I was 11, 19 now) and I hardly knew anything about cars. I just wanted a cheap shitbox, and I found information about that. Then I started reading the threads here and I was amazed at how much a lot of people seemed to know. It actually got me interested in cars when before I hadn't cared about them much at all. I liked the board culture and how they were able to have fun talking about a topic that seemed to mundane to me at first. I loved the feelings I got listening to synthwave and vaporwave and the other music people posted here andading about 80s shitboxes. The board was about more than just cars. It was almost about culture. That was nearly 3 years ago and I wasn't here for when it was at its best, from what I can see from screenshots, but even I can tell that in the past few months the threads have been going down in quality. Everything seems more political and half the threads devolve into shitposting about that. I hardly ever see people talking about eurobeat and Initial D how they used to, and /o/ has kind of lost what made it special. I think that there are a lot of people here who don't own cars who try to act like they do, either to inflate their e-peen or just to start fights.
It's 1am and I don't know what I'm saying.
>>
>>17436853
No, because most people here are all busriders who can't afford to own a car so the only thing they do in this board is shitposting about lap times.
>>
File: 016.png (50KB, 711x286px) Image search: [Google]
016.png
50KB, 711x286px
>>17437789
not even a tripfag, lurk moar
>>17437896
>some blog post about not recognizing summertime
go to bed

>>17437867
>sticky
too bad no one ever reads it/ complains it's not current enough
>>
>>17437918
namefags are disgusting. please seriously consider killing yourself, thanks.
>>
>>17436853
>car """"""""enthusiasts"""""""""" literally bitching nonstop for something akin to an S13 chassis, RWD, fairly light weight, affordable
>based nips literally make the car everyone wanted; the toyobaru
>RWD, light, affordable
>retards on /o/ hate it because it doesn't cost 2000 dollars and doesn't have 1000hp
>constant benchracing from busriders
>constant shitting on cars people here will never own in their entire lives
>people actually complaining about that new lexus rc f for bullshit reasons, a close to $100.000 car that 99% of this board will never own

>best board of all time
yeah, no.
>>
>>17438800
This.
>>
File: 1200x800.jpg (291KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1200x800.jpg
291KB, 1200x800px
>>17438800

And despite of this it still is one of the best automotive boards on the net.

>>17438024 is right, fuck internet ego and imaginary elitism.

PS: The toyobaru is fucking dumb since it easily could be so much better. It contains so many elements that are unwanted, considering what it is meant for; "Fun".
Useless back seat is useless and adds weight which is worse than useless. giraffe ground clearance. Shit stock map. Why are they making it more expensive by including ESP that you will turn off? Why is it offered with an auto option when nobody will get it? Worse feedback than the ND despite having a roof ++

PS: if you got the auto, or ever have any constructive use of the ESP, then you bought the wrong car.
>>
File: do_you_dip.jpg (36KB, 448x399px) Image search: [Google]
do_you_dip.jpg
36KB, 448x399px
>>17438800
>wanting a torque dip

yeah, no.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.