[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What driving game is most accurate and would help me pass a driving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (139KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
139KB, 1920x1080px
What driving game is most accurate and would help me pass a driving test in the United States?

I do not have much time behind the wheel since my parents are too lazy to supervise me (permit drivers need a licensed driver in the vehicle with them).

My test is in one month btw
>>
GTA V
>>
>>17435188
This or any other grand theft auto game

The getaway if you own a ps2. If I remember the game has turn signals and stuff. Is pretty cool. Have to drive on the wrong side of the road though
>>
Burnout 2 or NFS Hot Pursuit 2, either way this song will help.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAURo0rwt6g
>>
File: 79-337-029-01.jpg (37KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
79-337-029-01.jpg
37KB, 720x540px
>>17435188
Never played it. It is on sale now so i'll put it top priority.

Also, can it be played with a driving wheel?
>>
>>17435210
dont bro they are trolling you
look into city car driving if you really think it will help, but face the truth - no fucking video game will make it as good as real experience

your top priority should be whipping your lazy parents or sneaking away in the night to drive
>>
watch youtube videos and practice. and gtav is a horrible choice the physics are a joke
>>
>>17435252
Damn, kinda expected that response
>>17435264
Do you have a playlist by any chance? So many vids are disliked to hell.
>>
Anytime they need to go somewhere, just make them have you drive.
>>
>>17435282
I offer it, but they always say "no, i got it." or "i do not need any stress on the way to the supermarket"
>>
>>17435290
stop being a little faggot and insist then, do you always give up that easily?
>>
>>17435296
Fair enough, do you think 1 month is realistic though? I can do basic stuff but parking is my weakspot.
>>
>>17435311
1 month is realistic depending on how often you ll drive, if every day, you ll have no problem.
you ll make it if you ll drive at least twice or three times a week.

for parking, the only thing i can say is practice. go to an empty parking lot and do it over and over again until you can do it right.
for parallel parking watch some videos on youtube, that will give you a basic idea of where to look and when to turn and shit, then in that empty parking lot, put some water bottles or shit, representing two cars in between which you will try to park.

good luck bro
>>
Gta is the most arcadey driving game you can find, don't even think about it. There aren't many games which focus on daily driving, most of the "realistic" games are track racing like asseto corso or whatever is called, or project cars. You can maybe try euro truck simulator 2 to get the feeling of driving on public roads. But I'm telling you, these games will never give you the feedback a real car does.
>>
File: images.png (48KB, 254x199px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
48KB, 254x199px
Americans need to start talking about how easy driving tests are in the US.

In my town, all I had to do was drive out of the parking lot, circle the DMV building, and park again.

Oh, and my parents didnt feel confident with me driving my manual s10, so they let me use my grandfather's automatic truck. Passed the test with the automatic, and then went straight to my manual ;^)
>>
>>17435336
fuck lol here in europe i had to drive around the city and even outside the city for an hour, had to demonstrate all types of parking and talk about basic car shit like where to put the oil
>>
>>17435311

The day I got my permit, i scheduled my driver's license test. Soonest appointment was 2 weeks away. Drove everywhere during that 2 weeks. Took my test and passed with no marks.

Granted, I also had tons of opportunities, my mom made me drive everywhere and sometimes we'd go driving around for no reason other than for me to practice. Also she taught me and my mom learned how to drive in Germany so take that as you will.

Still, a month is plenty of time, most driver's tests in the US are easy as fuck. Realistically unless you're complete shit you should be good enough to pass your test within a week.
>>
I passed without playing games

Get good underage skrub
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.