[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up big time and financed a 2016 lancer SEL. I hate it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I fucked up big time and financed a 2016 lancer SEL. I hate it. Its not fast enough to be fun and not practical enough to use it for work. Worst of all i got rinsed and payed way too much.

So whats the best way to get rid of it other then surrender it to the bank?
>>
>>17429622
Either burn it or run run into water.
>>
>>17429622
Cash it and make a claim.
Accept the hike in insurance but buy a car you actually want next time without getting railed on the dealership floor, you cuck
>>
>>17429622
you can't get rid of it, you're stuck with your poor decision for life
>>
>>17429622
See if you can get a Camaro driver buttmad enough to run you into a semi and off the road. Then it's his fault and the insurance company will total it for you.
>>
Drive slowly through a crowd of protestors.
>>
>>17429667
>implying a camaro driver would be driving slow enough for that to work
>>
File: mitsubishi-lancer-blacked.png (832KB, 1585x1075px) Image search: [Google]
mitsubishi-lancer-blacked.png
832KB, 1585x1075px
MITSUBISHI LANCER BLACKED
>>
>>17429622
>So whats the best way to get rid of it other then surrender it to the bank?
Realistic/autistic answer: park it outside the next time there's a particularly bad hail storm in your area.

I live in West Texas and the last time we had a real bad hailstorm there were insurancecucks coming from all over to set up "hail damage appraisal tents" where basically everyone with a 1-2 year old financed shitbox came and said "eh I got some hail damage esse where's my check"

My mom had a coworker whose son got a 5-figure check cut for the hail damage on his Dodge Dart shitbox that he had recently purchased

>tl;dr: you better pray for some hail, little nigga
>>
>>17429622

You just paid a lot of money for a life lesson. Hopefully the newfound knowledge isn't lost on you.

Your options:

1) Keep it, run it into the ground. It's a perfectly viable econobox and I assume it has a warranty. It will get decent MPG and can be used as a DD. People drive much worse shit than a near-new Lancer.

2) Sell it privately, pay off the difference between your loan and sale amount out of pocket, and go buy a new car.

3) Trade it in to a dealership for something else and roll over any remaining debt into the new car payment

These suggestions are ranked best to worst, but we both know you won't pick the best option.
>>
>>17429693
>all wheel control

wow, so you can control them all? so when you hit the brakes its not just 2 of the wheel, neat
>>
>>17429622
>weld the doors shut
>climb in through the window
>roll up all the windows
>drive the car into a swimming pool
>>
>>17429654
Pretty much this.

You're doomed, OP.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.