[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>electric self-driving public transport become the norm >renewable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

>electric self-driving public transport become the norm
>renewable methods and fusion technology powers cities/factories
>total CO2 and noxious gas production nosedives world wide
>impact of ICE cars with highly efficient camless engines (or hydrogen fueled rotaries) because negligible
>driving becomes a hobby like playing guitar or skateboarding
>driver cars because a seperate market from self-driven cars and companies can focus entirely on driver enjoyment without having to make compromises for normalfags

Is there any chance of my future vision coming true?
>>
that's most likely how it's going to go but ICE engine development will become way more niche, with EV becoming the powerplant norm. in a sense ICE will be kind of like rotary engines?
>>
>>17429679
ICE and non self driving will become a niche market like horses are today
>>
>>17429707
maybe not as niche as you think. there will be a sort of counterculter undercurrent that'll keep them somewhat popular, like motorcycles are.

also i'm not so sure about outlawing them. look at classic cars today, they meet no safety or emissions standards but legally they have an almost protected status and people, even non car people REALLY love them.
>>
File: 47468501_p1_master1200.jpg (312KB, 580x670px) Image search: [Google]
47468501_p1_master1200.jpg
312KB, 580x670px
>>17429535
all I want is a qt cyborg gf

>>17429707
I don't think they'll ever become that niche, it'll take a while for driverless tech to be reliable enough for use out in the sticks.
>>
These cars will probably need some kind of self-driving capability just to be legal in urban areas. A distracted driver could easily mess up the entire flow of traffic.
>>
>>17429810
>motoko will never bully you

Why even live desu
>>
>>17429535
>>17429810
>>17431011
>sexy swimsuit and leather clad cyborg police officer when?
we need to fight terror with proper weapons desu
>>
File: 31969813_p0.jpg (165KB, 1136x1500px) Image search: [Google]
31969813_p0.jpg
165KB, 1136x1500px
>>17431011
to live a life without such pleasures is to know true pain

>>17431153
>proper weapons
speaking of which, I'd trade my soul for a Seburo or the Major's Zastava.
>>
>>17431011
>not wanting to fight crime with her then break the bed with cyborg sex
numales the lot of you
>>
it is going to be battery EV passenger cars, CNG trucking, electric rail, and CNG buses.
>>
>>17431728
>not wanting motoko to dom you after a long day of catching criminals

What are you, gay?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.