[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why shouldn't I buy a Pontiac Aztek? I'm willing to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: SURVIVOR-SUV[1].jpg (387KB, 1992x1336px) Image search: [Google]
SURVIVOR-SUV[1].jpg
387KB, 1992x1336px
Why shouldn't I buy a Pontiac Aztek?

I'm willing to look past how this poor car looks.
>>
because they are used up by now? gm never knew how to make a durable alternator. god knows they are falling apart by now
>>
>>17425735
Do you sell meth?
>>
>>17425750
Just about every one on Craigslist I see seems to have a decent interior. As a matter of fact, there's a lot of them that have less than 80k for less than three grand.
>>
File: geomoto.jpg (72KB, 560x417px) Image search: [Google]
geomoto.jpg
72KB, 560x417px
>>17425735
They don't even look that bad. In fact, I think the Rendezvous looks worse. Whoever started the "Aztek is le ugliest car xd" meme that every 16 yr old feels the need to parrot should die
>>
>>17425735
it has all of the gm minivan/sedan issues of the era

>self destructing 60* V6
dexcool, intake manifolds, rocker arm studs, piston wear, lower motor mount

>self destructing 4L60E
literally famous

AWD option was eh, cheap interior plastics, exterior plastics fade badly,

swapping a L67 and a 65E-HD with a good cooler might make it interesting
>>
>>17426592
>4L60E
What? thats a great tranny for that little thing.
They put those in full size trucks.
Easy and cheap to rebuild as well.
Are you just making things up?
You are spot on about GM plastic though , its fucking bottom of the barrel
>>
>>17425809
You really love the pontiac aztek so much that you would kill someone because they called it ugly?
>>
>>17426609
He's an idiot, I think he was referring to the 4T60-E considering the platform is FWD also
>dexcool
Nigga no one uses that shit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLV2ONoqARc

underrated car in some aspects
>>
>>17426614
I really don't even like the aztek but I've had to endure hearing so many lame ass jokes about it that whoever started the trend should genuinely die
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.