[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>failed my driving test 4 times before finally passing >failed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 9512428.jpg (52KB, 500x500px)
9512428.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>failed my driving test 4 times before finally passing
>failed my motorcycle test 3 times, attempt no. 4 this Tuesday
>literally costed thousands and thousands of pounds for test fees and lessons
>I am probably the most sensible and careful road user
>been driving years, no points/tickets
>meanwhile these retards that pass first time due to a mixture of luck and being alpha male selfish mentality on the road get points on their license and crash and die
>>
>>17420114

>failed parallel parking
>failed uphill emergency stop
>failed three point turn
>went 20 over on highway under construction with 80km/h speed limit
>changed lanes when not supposed to
>still passed driving test

Step your game up
>>
>>17420114
>fails stuff others pass naturally
>"i-i-its the system, not me!!"
>"hah my lack of confidence is going to help me in the end! It's not that driving takes decisive and quick action at all"
I hope you don't live near me, if you do please post an announcement that you're going on the road everytime so I can stay the hell out of the way.
>>
>>17420114
>kept failing driving test until i got a male driving instructor
i swear it really helps
>>
>>17420126
that's because you live in burgerland where the driving laws are lax and the standards are garbage.
>>
>>17420252
I'm going to guess he's Canadian considering 80km/h but yeah our tests are incredibly easy too

it takes no longer than 15 minutes and he basically summed up the only things you have to do in the test
>>
>>17420423
in the uk it's 45 mins to an hour and we have to do a lot of shit. if we go 1mph over we fail.
>>
Driving tests are easy. You're just an idiot
>>
>>17420114
>I'm not clinically retarded, it's the other people who are very lucky
>>
>>17420455
I forgot to mention also in Canada you can take the test in an automatic but still go and buy a manual afterwards
>>
>>17420114
>failed my driving test 4 times
>I am probably the most sensible and careful road user
You're a retard who shouldn't be allowed to drive unassisted for a couple years.
>>
>>17420252

The drive center where I did my driving test has one of the worst passing rates in the province.
>>
>>17420114
Being too scared and careful in traffic is almost as dangerous and harmful to the flow as being reckless.

And by careful I mean elder style careful, waiting everyone to pass in intersections, second guessing everything, etc.
>>
>>17420478
So what you're saying other test centers give licenses to even bigger retards?
>>
>>17420489
Explain your picture, please.
>>
>>17420494
>Rich person spends money badly.jpeg
>>
>>17420478
In my country the difference in passing is huge between countryside and cities. Mainly because the countryside has maybe one intersection with two cars a day when cities have crazy traffic.
>>
>>17420494
>not having an elevator for your cars so you can look at them when you are too bored the 33rd floor view
Poorfags can have pic related.
>>
>>17420509
>not having your own (town)house
>poorfags
Okay.
>>
>>17420455
Failed my first driving test due to going 35mph in a 30mph dual carriageway. It's annoying but at least the UK Is safer than most countries.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.