[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>garage doesn't have power and is 50m from my house >wife

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4385.jpg (428KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4385.jpg
428KB, 768x1024px
>garage doesn't have power and is 50m from my house
>wife won't let me spend to get it power
>it's full to the brim of her shit so probably couldn't even use it if i wanted to

i seriously hate my wife, is it too much to ask for a garage or slab of concrete where i can work on my car. she owns the house but we're married ffs
>>
Divorce her and take half the house.
Oh wait that only works when the woman does it.

Why did you even get married?
It has absolutely no tangible benefits for the man.
>>
>>17418413
wait, if she divorces you, do you get half the house?

idk i need sleep
>>
File: 1493428727610.jpg (8KB, 262x263px) Image search: [Google]
1493428727610.jpg
8KB, 262x263px
>she owns the house
>thinking you deserve any part of it

kekd pretty hard, thanks op
>>
>having a wife in the first place
>not havin a qt cuddle friend to sometimes have fuck sessions with and be madly in love with one another but deny it all the time hence not getting married or even engaged causing awkward accidents that end in furious lovemaking all the time
>not earning enough to just rent a place
>>
>>17418319
>She owns the house.
I greentexted the problem for you, OP. No need to thank me.
>>
File: 1496374882213.jpg (66KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1496374882213.jpg
66KB, 1000x750px
Tell her she won't be getting dick if she keeps this up.
>>
>>17418470
>Being this lonely
>>
>>17418470
Holy shit
Kill yourself
>>
Don't be such a beta bitch.

That, or A) start saving and do it anyway

B) start witholding shit from her like buying new purses and shoes and shit until she caves and decides to be reasonable.

Also toss her shit in the trash.
>>
>>17418319
>wife won't let me spend to get it power

Stopped reading, either bait more subtly or rethink your life choices.
>>
Buy a Predator brand generator at Harbor Freight.
>>
>>17418596
If she really want to, she can get it anywhere, if women want to have sex, they have sex.
>>
>>17418600
yeah
>>17418605
no u lmao
>>
>>17418319
Wow I really hope this is bait. Fuck what happened to men in the last 50 years or so, even my dad is so cucked he owns their house but mom always gets her lazy ass way. Fuck that.

My name is on the lease, my gf lives with me. She knows it's my responsibility so my house and acts accordingly. I get home after work to a clean house, clean clothes laid out for me and some food. Asks permission to do things and follows my decisions because I'm strict but treat her right and fuck her good. How is it so hard for guys like you to find a woman and train her? Is your dick not good enough to convince her to do whatever you want? Jesus, be a man
>>
>>17418969
Are you muslime?
>>
>>17419052
No, I'm a 21 year old 8/10 that knows even smart women are stupid and need to be led. This isn't some redpill shit it's just called being a man. Doesn't matter what you look like or do, don't let pussy boss you around.
>>
>>17418969
Men are not allowed to act as such and most women have been indoctrinated by "feminism" so they act as spoiled cunts always trying to fuck over others and their wealth.
>>
>>17419079
>Not allowed
There's your fucking problem.. I'm not allowed to go shoot up a school, I'm not allowed to not pay taxes, but I'll be dammed if a woman is going to tell me what I can and can't do in my own home. I'm not some dictator who hates my girl I love her and she knows every decision I make has her best interest in mind, that's why she doesn't buck me. It's not hard you guys just but up and tell them what is happening.
>>
>>17418319
Talk about it to your wife's son
>>
>animeposter
>is a beta cuck
Clockwork.
>>
>>17418969
>Is your dick not good enough to convince her to do whatever you want?
Well, I have a small penis so I guess you've got a point there.
>>
File: IMG_2991.jpg (76KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2991.jpg
76KB, 800x600px
>>17418319
27 year old who owns his own house here, the secret to life is to not get married. Fuck kids, I'm enjoying my life legacy can be fucked.
>>
File: 1490473320162.jpg (325KB, 424x550px) Image search: [Google]
1490473320162.jpg
325KB, 424x550px
>>17418969

OP is probably a NEET and his wife is his sugarmommy
>>
>>17419310
14/88 brother, somebody must keep the vision alive, at least donate to the sperm bank.
>>
>Marry a woman
>She owns the house

So, you are the wife?

I'm imagining my wife insisting I spend ten grand upgrading the kitchen. That's you.
>>
>>17419309
I don't think the dicking matters much moreso not looking at puss like its coveted
>>
>>17418470
This ins't a anime, faggot
>>
>>17419310
Nigga just about anyone can afford a house at the age of 27, married or not. You just have to not be a fuck up.

Also, is that Australia?
>>
>>17418798
Anon, the house is her property.
>>
>>17419072
>rating your own looks
You're not the one who determines that, sweety
>>
>>17419072
>8/10
That makes sense. Try getting away with that shit if you're a 5 or less, it just doesn't work.
>>
where do you park?
>>
>>17419342
Yeah you kinda do, you can't give yourself an honest rating in the mirror? Plus it helps of you man whore around for a few years to see what chicks think of you
>>17419345
You're only a 5 if you make yourself a 5. Some things you just can't change. Height, bone structure etc. But if you're fat just workout. Bad hair? Dye or cut it to look good, whiten your teeth, get a tan, shave properly. All this is to get your confidence up and see that "bitches ain't shit". Now go slay some puss and kick her out after, find a good girl to train later on.
>>
>>17419309
>>17419322
Forgot you guys. Youre almost right but dicking matters a lot. If you have a small dick learn to use it, fuck a lot of girls and get your foreplay/tongue game on point. I'm not really that big at ~7" hard but i sometimes eat her out before and most of the time she comes 2-3 times. This isn't bragging I just take it seriously because that's what makes her do anything I want.
>>
>>17419462
M8, 7" is pretty damn large for anyone's erect. If you're ANYWHERE NEAR 7" hard, you're at or exceeding average. That's more than "not really that big".
>>
Why not rent a storage unit as a garage?
>>
>>17418319
Kill your wife, problem solved.
>>
>>17419618
kek no you do know that 9 inches is literally average right?
>>
>>17419072
>I'm totally 8/10
>wimmin r dum
>I totally have had sex before
>>
>>17418319
>she owns the house
In a community property state, after a period of time, both of you own the house. Does she own the house because she divorced her previous husband and took it from him in the settlement? My next door neighbor did that. As far as I know, her prior husband was not the "beating" type, but she made all sorts of abuse and beating claims to get more than the 50/50 split of assets. Not only did she get the house, and he had to pay it off, he also had to give her alimony.
>>
>>17418319
Sounds like you're the cuck in that relationship. What do you want from us? A offer to peg you? Peg her?
>>
>>17418415
You get your clothes and the woman gets everything else
>>
>>17418319
Kill her
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.