[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /o/ think about a used Regal GS for a sporty and comfy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 2012_Buick_GS41.jpg (175KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
2012_Buick_GS41.jpg
175KB, 1024x681px
What does /o/ think about a used Regal GS for a sporty and comfy DD for less than $15k?

If no; alternatives?
>>
File: Buick-RegalGSReview-02.jpg (307KB, 1600x911px) Image search: [Google]
Buick-RegalGSReview-02.jpg
307KB, 1600x911px
270hp 2 liter turbo ecotec, leather interior with decent interior, comes in 6 speed form, decent economy, and doesn't look too bad IMO.

Also they seem p.cheap and unknown for what they are.
>>
File: 3071002017_430835022b.jpg (88KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
3071002017_430835022b.jpg
88KB, 500x334px
Also, would it be acceptable to put a Grand National badge on it because turbo Regal?
>>
>>17417158
Are those the ones that share platforms with the Cruze or with the Opels?
>>
2005-06 Pontiac GTO
>>
Nice Opel
>>
>>17417286

Yes, it's actually an Opel Insignia OPC with a Buick badge slapped on
>>
>>17417443
Ehhhh not quite. The body is the heart falls a bit short I think the OPC had a 2.8 V6 that made over 300 horses
>>
>>17417640
320hp turbocharged V6. It's also all wheel drive and has different suspension.
>>
>>17417158
seats are bit tight if you're the slightest bit wide/broad shouldered
>>
>>17417158
>sporty
Doubtful. Looks fat just in pictures.

>GM
Not even once.

Just get a V6 Accord or Camry.
>>
>>17417799
>V6 Accord or Camry

>Hey, instead of the sport turbocharged 6 speed midsize get one of these painfully boring floaty slushbox equiped people moving appliances

Why are you even here?
>>
>>17417832
I mean, do what you feel my black friend, but a V6 Accord is just as quick from a redlight. The Camry and Accord also both weigh less.

On top of that you wont have as good quality/reliability/resale.
>>
>>17417881
Yeah you will. Camry's and Accords drop like a rock once they hit 100k.

Buicks don't immediately hold their value, but over the long period of time they do.
>>
>>17417881
He's buying used. The depreciation is to his benefit.
>>
>>17417158

>sporty
>comfy

pick one.

OK trolling aside. My mom had a cruze and I liked driving it. She had issues with her eyes so I drove her around a couple times a week. It was like driving a large gokart. Not very fast but it was fun to throw around. I cant image how much fun it would of been with 270hp. Also, these cars are on the small side internally. Im 6-4 and I know for a fact if I had gotten in a frontal collision my legs would have been RIP.

>alternatives
Dont know your requirements. Last gen V8 Mustangs and Camaros can be found around $15k. The Camaros will most likely have close to 100k miles though. If you want a comfy more than sporty you can find V6 Impalas (the new one) for around $15k.

If you are stuck on the buick at least get one with AWD ffs.
>>
>>17417208
It wouldn't because there's a gnx coming down the pipes currently and you'd look stupid. Sadly I bet it will just be a rebranded Cadillac cts v6 turbo.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.