[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just sold a truck and the buyer overpaid me about $2000 over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_lvhrn3v8V31ql3h6t.png (319KB, 480x461px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lvhrn3v8V31ql3h6t.png
319KB, 480x461px
I just sold a truck and the buyer overpaid me about $2000 over my asking price.

Guy flew here from halfway across Canada, was the typical "The more I look at it the more I want to walk away, you're asking too much, I'd be overpaying etc"

Kept pointing out little flaws in the paint claiming he was overpaying.

Told him he'd need a bank draft made out to the lienholder which was my bank and the rest I'd take in 100's, gave him the numbers I figured out to pay off my end of the loan and what I'd need in cash.

Hour or two goes by with him being a pushy fucker on the price, I concede a $500 reduction and we call it a deal, as we're signing the paperwork I count the cash, I add up the bank draft to the cash and it's $2000 above what I was asking.

>"Dude, you're overpaying me"
>"Oh I know I'm overpaying for this truck!"
>"Ok"

We shook hands, he took the keys and off he went into the sunset.

I've had that truck for four years and just got paid more than I originally paid for it, four years ago.
>>
File: 1497883537296.gif (1MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1497883537296.gif
1MB, 360x270px
and youre complaining why??????
>>
>>17416495

I'm not complaining at all.
>>
>>17416495
story=complaining
>>
>>17416466
Well give it back to him you fucking Jew.
>>
>>17416686

I tried to and he decided to keep on being a cocksucker so he ended up paying the asshole tax. If he woulda took two minutes to drop his hard-case buyer routine he woulda figured out what I meant.

You don't fly halfway across the country and tell someone you're gonna walk away from a deal.
>>
>>17416696
Text him and say "wtf dude u still owe me $500 are you trying to pull a scam??"
>>
>>17416734
Maybe OP is getting scammed.

Check that money OP.
>>
canaduhbuckz
>>
That's a bullshit story but I believe it. Fake bills or he was laundering money maybe?
>>
>>17416737
It's Canadian dollars, of course he got ripped off.
>>
>>17416734

lol no,

>>17416750
No, I honestly believe he was so into his buyer act that he completely became ignorant of reality and was just trying to come up with the next snarky comment to make.
>>
>>17417476
Canadians thrive on being polite as possible, basically he was showing you his culture and how things are done there, by giving you $2000 more he came out the more polite gentleman and that's all a canadian needs at the end of the day.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.