[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be driving down two lane neighborhood road >traffic is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

>be driving down two lane neighborhood road
>traffic is inching along, bumper to bumper due to construction work on main road
>notice red truck sitting in driveway with blinker on
>is obviously trying to get out but there's no room to merge
>he sits there for close to 15 minutes before I inch up to him
>stop
>let traffic inch along ahead of me while I stay in place
>let him merge
>close gap
>impatient assholes honking the whole time because I wasted 2 minutes of their time to let someone out of their driveway

Why are most drivers generally thoughtless, selfish assholes without an ounce of courtesy?
>>
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME
>>
>>17416166
Fuck em, that guy knows what you did and he appreciates that out of all of those assholes honking, you did a decent thing.
>>
same reason why I follow the zipper merge rule and let vehicles merge into my travelling lane, but when i go to merge and have to force myself in the guy i made slow down for me under threat of causing a bumper mishap fingers me. people are fucking retarded.
>>
My theory is

The people raging don't like themselves are not okay with being along with just themself and the road and radio and are literally trying to get to the next part of their shitty life as quickly as possible. That and they probably don't like their ride either. My area if I go the speed limit someone will ride my bumper and make a big deal about passing me when i go to turn or if the road becomes a double lane
>>
>>17416313
try driving in jersey where people literally come to a stop at a highway when merging on instead of taking advantage of the gigantic shoulder space and easing in at speed.
>>
Some woman freaked the fuck out that I slowed down during horrible stop and go traffic to let a guy merge out of the car pool lane.
>>
>>17416166
I do this all the time, It adds next to no time to the trip.
>>
>>17416447
I was driving home from work the other day and some retarded bmw driver was stopped in a lane that merges onto a 35mph 2 lane road. He has ~200 yards before he actually has to merge but he is just sitting there waiting for his opening. I even slowed down for him but he just sat there like a fucking dunce.
>>
I only do that if they're driving a car I like

SUVs and truck drivers can fuck out
>>
>>17417092
>autism
>>
Nice, I also do this but people are not that rude in Mexico, California though, that's another story, specially the ones driving big ass SUV's or lifted PickUp trucks
>>
>>17417402
These threads are autism
>>
>stuck in stop and go traffic on highway
>leave large gap ahead of me so that im not constantly braking and shifting to neutral
>people behind me cutting into other lane just so they can get around me and ride the bumper of the next guy.

I honestly don't understand how people can be so unaware. Im not going any slower that the rest of the traffic but they see a space of empty pavement and they just have to get ahead, only to be stuck behind someone else 50 ft up the road.

This is the kind of driving that causes the traffic in the first place. There is honestly no reason to change lanes at all in heavy traffic. It all averages out. If more people realised this the traffic wouldn't exist.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.