[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything more satisfying than reporting boiracers to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: 3831747160.jpg (124KB, 630x446px) Image search: [Google]
3831747160.jpg
124KB, 630x446px
Is there anything more satisfying than reporting boiracers to the police?

Bonus: the elder community speed watch members usually bring free coffee & cake.
>>
File: IMG_1034.jpg (59KB, 640x569px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1034.jpg
59KB, 640x569px
snitches get stitches
>>
>>17414911
Can't see my reg plate if I go round the corner sideways
checkmate poomunity pee pootch poofters
>>
>>17414911
In America those people would be brutally attacked by niggers and rightfully so

Mind your fucking business
>>
File: photo2_500x375.jpg (73KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
photo2_500x375.jpg
73KB, 500x375px
>>17414936
We have a 2nd team around the corner :^)
>>
>>17414911
>Is there anything more satisfying than reporting boiracers to the police?

Yes, many things actually. One of them happens to be "being a boiracer."
>>
>>17414951
t. nigger
>>
>>17414951
In america they would be completely meaningless because in a court of law it's their word against yours and some bullshit scribbled onto a clipboard isn't exactly binding evidence.

but seriously, mind your fucking business
>>
Yeah, getting away with it cuz unless the police officer witnesses it, it won't count.

Poor, poor europoors. :(
>>
>>17415066
>>17414951
Americans can at least report coal rollers.

Take a picture of the license plate and the smoke. Fines are up to $5000, depending on the state.

Nevada: http://www.smogspotter.com/
California: https://www.arb.ca.gov/enf/complaints/smoke.htm
Texas: https://www.tceq.texas.gov/airquality/mobilesource/vetech/smokingvehicles.html
Utah: https://deq.utah.gov/ProgramsServices/programs/air/mobilesource/smokingcar.htm
New Mexico: https://www.cabq.gov/environmentalhealth/vehicle-emissions-testing/report-smoking-vehicle
Colorado: https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/cdphe/smoking-vehicle-hotline
>>
>>17415066
They are meaningless here anyway, all they can do is get your address and send you a letter
they can't give you a speeding ticket or anything.
>>
>>17415080
lol

jesus christ old people.
>>
>>17414951
lol go to any neighborhood and there will be soccer moms and old decrepit fucks who report everything
>>
>>17414911
Yeah. Reporting a bunch of people impersonating police officers and acting suspiciously while holding what looks like a gum.
>>
>>17415077
>mfw i live in nevada
based state desu
>>
>community speed watch

in america this shit isn't possible

just try me
>captcha :speed limit 25 mph
>>
File: 744.jpg (29KB, 338x600px) Image search: [Google]
744.jpg
29KB, 338x600px
>>17415592
>reflective vests
>sign that says community speed watch
>impersonating police officers
>holding what looks like a gun
>>
File: 1492536818403.jpg (141KB, 634x706px) Image search: [Google]
1492536818403.jpg
141KB, 634x706px
>>17415610
How come all of the stupid fucking tripfag shitposters live in my glorious state?

Get the fuck out
>>
>>17414920
Nice Facebook picture.

Upvoted. :^)
>>
>>17418356
Fuck you, Nevada is a great state
>>
>>17415080
>getting someones address
disgusting, if those cunts ever sent me a letter id have them for stalking & harassment
>>
File: revolving-number-plates.jpg (126KB, 1024x579px) Image search: [Google]
revolving-number-plates.jpg
126KB, 1024x579px
>>17414955
Gotcha bitch.
>>
Bosozoku style
Do the speed limit while banging off the rev limiter in 1st
Fuck you old people
>>
>>17414911
Slow down to speed limit, wave politely and smile, floor it as soon as I get past them at 7 thousand rpm.
>>
>>17414911
>implying old people can read number plates.
>>
Looked this up
All they do is report you to the police who send you a very upset letter about how you're killing the children
>>
>>17418578
30 mph, first gear, straight pipe. Not speeding so they can't send you a letter for the purpose they are there for.

If they get your details from the DVLA under the pretence of writing to you regarding exceed speed and actually write to you about noise the Data Protection Act could fuck them over so hard. I've filled in the form you need to get a registered keepers name and address from a registration number and it makes very clear that using the information they give for anything other than what you told them you were using it for could result in large fines and even jail time.
>>
>>17414911
There's this old fat dyke on my street who absolutely despises me because of my "loud" exhaust and think's I'm speeding through my neighborhood trying to kill children. The "loud" exhaust in question is literally just headers and 2 1/4" pipe with mufflers on a chebby tree fiddy, only time it's loud is when it's to the floor boards.

Fat cunt tried to stand in the road one day to wave me down and all I did was roll up over the curb because truck and go around her dumbass, she complained to both the state trooper and local cop on my street who both laughed in her face because they know I'm actually under the speed limit.
>neighborhood is 25mph posted throughout
>never drive over 20 because lots of kids
>soccermoms and their shitstain teens all drive through blind turns in the oncoming lane at 40+ all the time

I want off of mr bones ride.
>>
I would send letters to everyone in the neighborhood to be concerned about people wearing yellow vests as they mite b paedophiles
>>
>>17414911
>Is there anything more satisfying than reporting boiracers to the police?
Finally dipping your dick in that fat ass you've been checking out at the office for 6 months
>>
>>17418694
>Fat cunt tried to stand in the road one day to wave me down
the worst thing i hate about shitstains like this is that if you were a nigger she wouldn't dare do a thing. they only feel brave if the person in question is white.
>>
>>17414911
I got a letter off these cunts once. 34mph in a 30.
>>
>>17418731
>if the person in question is white
Not even. They are only brave against overweight fedora wielding autistic fidget spinning white people.
>>
It's all fun and games until the Vauxhall of Peace comes round the corner m8.
>>
>>17414911
I'll take that over speed bumps
>>
>People defending speeding
>>
>>17415077
>Texas
>This page no longer exists
Thank you based Abbott.
>>
>>17416910
But they're POINTING a GUN at CARS! It's got a pistol grip and everything! TERRORISTS!
>>
Murifag here. Can these "speed watch" groups actually get anything done to you legally (tickets, points on license, fines, etc) in yurop? What would they need to provide for actual legal proof that you were speeding? Surely a picture of your license plates and a separate reading of supposed speed traveled wouldnt be enough proof.
>>
>>17419761

No. They are private citizens with nothing better to do than harass you via mail.

They can't touch you, legally, with the evidence you suggested.
>>
>people replied to this
That being said, if you legitimately race around in residential areas you deserve to have your car crushed and license revoked.
>>
>>17419768
>>17419761
They can inform the police about repeat offenders, so they get looked at closely
They can also report possibly illegally modified cars. The police then adds the license plate to their database, and check the boiracer thoroughly as soon as they encounter him
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.