[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/o/ I'm in serious need of help right now. Long story short,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
/o/ I'm in serious need of help right now.

Long story short, I scratched the bumper of the loaner car the dealership gave me while they were repairing mine. Before they gave me the car I signed a paper saying my insurance was responsible for any damage the car got. So I took it back and explained to them how it happened and all and told me that I'd be paying cash for the repairs and ask them to not make a claim on my insurance, the guy said his boss was on vacation and that he'd be coming back monday and that he'll be calling me to let me know what they'll do. Well it's thursday and no one has called me. If they would've made a claim on my insurance my insurance would've called me right? It's been 4 days already. I'll go tomorrow to see what's up, I doubt the repair would be a lot since it was only a scratch, maybe $500 max
>>
>>17413823
maybe be more careful next time with something thats specifically important you dont fuck up, man some people are fucking DUMB. But thats how you learn i guess.
>>
"just a scratch" means a lot of different things to different people. It might have been something they wouldn't have even noticed if you hadn't pointed it out, it might be something that actually damaged the bumper cover and the dealership will want to replace it. There's no way for us even to guess with no picture and even if you hadone it's ultimately up to whoever at the dealership makes decisions like that and 4 days is nothing to wait for that busy dude to get to something like this which is trivial to him but matters a lot to you.
>>
>>17413823
Fear + time is a killer.
Feel bad just thinking about what you're going through.
I wouldn't depend on "stranger law" but you did make contact? Called in you cell phone? But if you beg them to be nice they may take advantage of you.
If I could help I would.
Best of luck buddy. Update later please? Use the same pic.
>>
>>17413823
>I showed them and pointed it out
There's your first mistake. Should've just left it alone, then if they said anything claim it was like that when the vehicle was given to you
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.