[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just emailed this guy to see if he's still selling this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 00808_34hW9jqNuMg_1200x900.jpg (107KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
00808_34hW9jqNuMg_1200x900.jpg
107KB, 675x900px
Just emailed this guy to see if he's still selling this silvia and if so I asked if we could meet up so I could look at the car and see how it is, maybe test drive it and work buying his s13. What do you guys think?

https://micronesia.craigslist.org/cto/6139152842.html
>>
>>17407862
the dash is cracked
the two tone paint was done by the owner, or another previous owner
no pictures of the engine, its probably the CAde18(???)
It might not even be turbo
I dont like this at all, its certainly not worth 8000, no matter how jdm it is.

not to kill your dreams but i just dont think its a good idea.
surely there must be a better condition car within the $8000 range that you like.
>>
>>17407862
8k for old shit box is so dumb.
I don't like miatas but if you want rwd car, just get one.
>>
>>17407893
There is another 89 240sx here on island I saw that drew some interest. This was something I came across and wanted to keep my eyes on in case I didn't cone across anything else. But if I wanted a Nissan silvia or 240 this seems like a better deal between the two

https://micronesia.craigslist.org/cto/6151269724.html
>>
You live in Guam? Militaryfag?
>>
>>17407930
Yah just moved here last month
>>
>>17407914
yeah that does look to be in better condition, and it has more pictures. and at least you know its the sr20

to be honest its not my style, if you took some of the stickers off, and maybe got different wheels on it, then it would be a nice car.
>>
240 owner here. If you really want one, those 2 might be your only options short of importing one yourself. I searched for other types of cars in your area and you are fresh out of luck. The one with a sr looks at least a little promising.

You might want to look at importers. Not gonna lie both of those s13s look like trash.
>>
>>17407947
Yah I'm not really into the stickers either but it looks like it has had some work done to it at least so it seems to be in a better condition
>>17407960
Yah I can't really find anything in the area myself either, though I heard there was a place called racers edge or something near me that from what I heard seems to deal with imports quite a bit so I was thinking of heading down there soon and seeing if they actually sell cars or just parts. I think I might try to import the S13 cause I like that the body style more
>>
>>17408005
>racers edge
did a quick google, looks like they mostly do offroading stuff. Wouldn't hurt, that's for sure.
>>
>>17408036
Yah I just called them and they do sell imports but not so much the JDM cars cause they're to hard and expensive to get, apparently it would cost him like 14k to get a silvia. He's got micro trucks though apparently
>>
>>17407862
>micronesia
please stop coming to hawaii you roach madda fakas
>>
>>17408005
>racers edge
that was the shop from the fast and the furious lol
>>
>>17408150
I'm not actually from Guam, just another dude from America that came here cause the army told me to
>>17408174
Was it? Ive only seen like 3 of those movies
>>
>>17408193
>enabling the military jew
cuck
>>
What's it like in Guam anyways? Togues and shit?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.