[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bought my son his first manual civic type R the other day but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1497310583588.jpg (659KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1497310583588.jpg
659KB, 2048x2048px
I bought my son his first manual civic type R the other day but he got upset and said he wanted an automatic BRZ. He through a brick at the windshield and locked himself in his room not talking to me until I bought him the BRZ, which he immediately totalled when he rear ended my neighbor's SUV. What can I do in this situation? I financed both cars.
>>
Is it too late for his mother to get an abortion?
>>
Beat his ass and make him pay for both cars or you will kick his ass out.
>>
>>17407523
oh good you're here, tell inu he's a fag and to buy a bus pass
>>
>>17407523
(you)
>>
>>17407523
Turn him out.
>>
File: batin.jpg (50KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
batin.jpg
50KB, 407x405px
>>17407523
>What can I do in this situation?
come up with better bait
>>
>>17407523
>this post again
>>
>>17407523
1. Realize you are a cuck. I mean, really, you are a cuck.

2. Realize you're dumb for financing cars. Really, you are dumb.

3. It's too late to KYS, since you've bred and your defective genes have been passed on.

4. Make the payments and tell your worthless son that you are out of money and that if he wants something he's going to have to steal it himself, since I doubt he's ever going to work for anything.
>>
Get him a standard cab no frills 5-speed pick up truck with a cab topper JB welded shut
>>
>>17409575
>>17409585
Why would you idiots bump this obvious bait?
>>
>>17407523
>He through a brick at the windshield and locked himself in his room not talking to me until I bought him the BRZ
I know this is supreme bait, but it makes me sad that there really are people out there who would give in instead of working that little prick's ass over with a rubber hose until their arm locked up.
>>
>>17409588
>Just light brainstorming, it's a fun activity once in awhile.

Was every theoretical problem in Math a 'bait question'?
>>
>>17409615
>he didn't have "b8" as the solution to every problem in math class
>>
File: VDSwij5_d.jpg (60KB, 640x616px) Image search: [Google]
VDSwij5_d.jpg
60KB, 640x616px
>MFW you can get civic type Rs for 3k over here
>>
>>17407523
Sell everything and mysteriously disappear.
>>
>>17407523
Have carmax appraise it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.