[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At work today, I heard a radio advert for the 2010/2011 Cadillac

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: CTS-V.jpg (200KB, 600x358px) Image search: [Google]
CTS-V.jpg
200KB, 600x358px
At work today, I heard a radio advert for the 2010/2011 Cadillac CTS-V. Boasting to be faster around the Nurburgring in Germany. I sat and thought to myself, I wonder why they would make such a large claim.
The cars they Compared it too were the Mercedes C63 AMG with 451bhp, The BMW M5 Sedan With 500bhp… So I had to reseach the Cadillac. Turns out it has 556hp… NO SHIT ITS GOING TO BE FASTER. It has over 100hp on the Benz and over 50hp on the BMW…
This is why American cars piss me off, They use ridiculous claims to try and sell there cars which are horrible in my opinion. I cant stand general motors, How can you go from the King of automotive to the scum of the automotive world. Using other companies cars as your own
Yes I understand they can do that because blah blah blah I dont really care. Look at all the previous generation of Corvettes, Horrible cars after 10+ years… I dont care what year it is, its made of plastic and the frame is from a 18th century wagon and to top it all off… Monoleaf rear suspension.
>>
>>17405790
>>17405790
hey dumbass hey

hey

hey

the reason the cadillac was being compared with the benz and bmw was because it's in the same price range

and it's faster

euro btfo

and Im calling bullshit because no way you heard an ad for a 7 year old car
>>
second gen did a lap in 7:59 and and started at $59k and could be a manual wagon.
>>
>>17406267
op is actually a time traveler
>>
>>17405790
How much of a sad piece of shit do you need to be too get upset over one company using a slightly more powerful engine than two others.

You should reevaluate your emotional investments.
>>
>>17405790
Man, did you become a wizard or a wraith?
>>
>>17405790
>say it's faster
>it is
>you're mad that it is and it's somehow GM's fault
LOL wut? So if the bimmer is faster we can sperg and say
>it's not fair because it had better suspension than mad it better!!!!!! NO DUH IT WON!!!

Also, the CTS-V is a great car. And if the Germans are getting beat by "shitty" built cars that cost less.... Then that just makes them look even worse.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.