[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First car thread Also help me choose 1987 rx7 vs 3rd gen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: received_10212088152512027.gif (1MB, 480x294px) Image search: [Google]
received_10212088152512027.gif
1MB, 480x294px
First car thread

Also help me choose
1987 rx7 vs 3rd gen prelude vs supra
>>
>first car
>unreliable dorito
>slow toyota
the prelude is lame but you might as well go for it
>>
>>17403998

RX7

I bought a supra and I'm thinking of selling it for a sports car, it's a good GT but not really something you can thrash around small roads.

Prelude is good but the RX7 is better.
>>
It was a 1993 Toyota Corolla 5 speed

Got it for a song and a dance with 40k, Put about 50k on it before a nigger stole it at the gas station.

A week later the police called me and told me they found it on fire in SW Baltimore.
F
>>
>>17403998
My first car was a 1991 MR2 SW20 Turbo in Super Red. It looked (and still looks) amazing. It felt amazing to drive too.

I plan to never get rid of it.

Go with the FC if you actually know how to work on cars and you are fine with fixing shit.

Supra if you are fine with a heavy ass car that isn't fast at all (unless you get a turbo model). They don't turn very well either.

Get the prelude if you don't like either of the two .
>>
>>17403998
not the Prelude.

I'd personally get the RX7, but I'm a big wankel fan.

I'd also very happily get the Supra.

If I had to settle for the Prelude in that scenario, I'd shoot myself for having shit tastes.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1496689567213.jpg (50KB, 538x717px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496689567213.jpg
50KB, 538x717px
>>17403998
Supra if you wanna learn how to work on traditional engines and head gaskets. Rx7 (assuming fb?) If you want lightweight, a unique sound/high revving but learn a less used engine. Also if fuel and oil consumption is ok with you. You WILL be working on all the cars you listed, trust me. Also here's my first car, 7 years ago still miss it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.