[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: /o/ makes their optimal car company, what cars (or trucks)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: BVgJzLDAbjO.jpg (168KB, 592x434px) Image search: [Google]
BVgJzLDAbjO.jpg
168KB, 592x434px
ITT: /o/ makes their optimal car company, what cars (or trucks) and business decisions included

only pic I had car related
>>
File: dogumi.jpg (65KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
dogumi.jpg
65KB, 960x640px
>>17402691
>WAuTomotive Industries
>makes three vehicles
>a fucking twingo for plebs
>a coal rolling soviet UAZ for offroad/hauling/public transport
>and tofumobile for ultimate performance
>>
>>17402691
>Shitboxes Incorporated
>only makes shitboxes of all varieties and styles, from FF coupes to RR hatchbacks to MR wagons to RF pickup trucks
>if you're retarded enough to buy it, it's available
>everything starts at $10k, with features like air conditioning or power windows or passenger seats or a steering wheel (as opposed to a metal bar welded to the steering column) as optional extras
>have a program where you can work directly with our engineers to design your very own 100% custom shitbox starting at $100k
>every shitbox is designed specifically with engine swaps in mind and has room for up to an 8.4L V10
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 468x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 468x300px
>>17402691
>Helping Hands llc
>delivery of illegal medical cocaine to well paying patients
>on pic related
>>
Green Earth Motors

All cars are either manual transmission or full electric.
Factory open-source ECU.
Offer giant factory-rice spoilers and hippie-dippy decals on each model.

Compete in the following segments:
Green Earth Metropolis: Autozam AZ-1
Green Earth Countryside: Honda Fit with CRZ drivetrain
Grean Earth Meadow: Nissan Leaf
Green Earth Wilderness: Coal-rolling pickup truck that runs on biodiesel

So you could order a Green Earth Meadow Type R, or a Green Earth Wilderness Namaste with dolphins and weed leaves painted on it. Or get the Green Earth Metropolis Treehugger Type R with a forest on the spoiler.
>>
File: 1480325956277.jpg (74KB, 691x780px) Image search: [Google]
1480325956277.jpg
74KB, 691x780px
>>17402962
>>
>>17402994
Why do you have a picture of my cousin's old halloween costume?
>>
>>17402691
Mememobiles LLC
>$25k
>2500lbs or less
>RWD w/ LSD
>manuel only
>300hp at least 250lb/tq
>5ish sec 0-60
>P-Zeros from the factory
>50-50 weight distribution
>old Jap car reliable
How long will I stay in business, guize?
>>
Mazda. Except make everything rwd and with a manual option. Throw in a 13b option in MX5 and 3s.
>>
>>17402705
>leaving out the ever-important money maker, the family car
It's a Saab and Volvo welded on top of one another. Plenty of room for the kids and groceries, and protected by legendary Swedish-Scandinavian metals and designs. Yes, the IKEA interior is standard-- yet another touch that WAuTomotive Industries gives to its customers at no additional cost! Free meetbölls in the glove compartment, pre-cooked and pre-sauced*.

*No silverware, containers, or plates are included in the Hjorgenstünk package. Bring Your Own Fjork.
>>
Roadsters
>>
File: this is my stop.jpg (55KB, 417x421px) Image search: [Google]
this is my stop.jpg
55KB, 417x421px
>>17403039
>How long will I stay in business, guize?
I give you a decade before either the Big Auto thugs muscle you out or you have to declare bankruptcy (because 9/10 people who have the money for a car will buy an A-B econoclapper or pigfat """luxury""" crossover, and won't consider your company because they haven't heard of your name before).

Afterwards the cars will be sought by car enthusiasts everywhere. Many will be bought as DDers or weekend/track cars, and their numbers will eventually dwindle as parts availability becomes scarce and wrecks happen. The majority will be snapped up or hoarded by this and the next generation's version of "LOW MILES CLEAN TITLE I KNOW WHAT I GOT" Boomers. They will proceed to keep them in backyard scrapheaps everywhere, eternally seeking five- and six-figure prices that will never make sense anywhere that isn't their delusional daydreams. The rest will be stanced/riced into oblivion by boyracers, with the one or two examples that AREN'T being scrapped/hoarded/riced going to extremely poverse families fourth- or fifth-hand. They will proceed to do exactly zero upkeep or preventative maintainence on them until they finally eat shit around the five-hundred-something-thousand mile marker.

I'm sorry lad.
>>
File: cuckwagen.png (2KB, 173x158px) Image search: [Google]
cuckwagen.png
2KB, 173x158px
>>17402691
>Cuckwagen
>car 1 is an SUV, heavy as fuck, totally not for offroading but luxurious and looking offroadey, basically the car for wives and soccer moms
>car 2 is a very small hatchback with a 1.0 turbo engine making something close to 150hp - this one is for the girls and some men in the cities
>car 3 is a luxury sedan with 2 engine variants (2L I4 and a 3L V6, both tarbo) with a lot of chrome, cool stealth-jet inspired design and lights - directed at the older men who own companies and want to look cool but can't quite afford a Mercedes kek

And that's it. This is how you make a shitload of money as an automaker these days. At least in Euro market. And sorry for how rough the logo sketch is, only took me 9001 hours in paint
>>
>>17403418
Forgot to mention: Car 1 is a hybrid V6.
>>
>>17402691
Completely modernised Type 35 lookalikes.
>Pur Sang aluminium body and interior
>CF monotub
>Narrow carbon fibre 8-spoke replicas for road use
>Wide 8-spoke slicks for track use
>Quick change perimeter brakes a la Buell
>Double wishbones front and rear, both with transverse monoleaf
>Synergy-style inline eight, made out of two MV Agusta's F4 RR engines
>Jenvey EFI ITB's hidden in fake carbs
>Centrifugal supercharger optional (Rotrex's?)
>Sequential dogbox
>>
Idk the name, something pseudo-intellectual like Tesla because mine would be designed to stay afloat around selling to hipsters while providing the cars we want. Maybe da vinci or some dumb shit. Anyway, they'd be like modern saabs, intentionally quirky interiors with say
>key hole in the middle of the steering wheel
>windshield wipers are a scroll wheel
>turn signals too
>4 cars
>one a standard crossover but with different interior and a inline turbod 4, like a cx-3
>one basically a geo tracker, dirt cheap designed to be beaten hard
>last two are the same car almost, one essentially an old Z car in styling with a v8. Shit tier interior, gauge cluster changes with modes, ect very minimalistic. Uses interior pieces minus gauges from the other cars, 2 seater. Result is a 30-35k v8 sports car (doesn't have to be huge hp v8, 350 or so. Focus is on being small and light)
>last one is the same but hatch version (still rwd) with a turbod inline 4. 265 hp and also 4 seater.
Again, interiors would be all goofy to appeal to hipsters with everything really cheap. Today's generation wants to feel as though they're getting something unique while not actually being special in any way and expect a lot without paying the price. So you just rearrange things to hide the fact that everything is cheap as fuck/missing and disguise it as "minimalistic"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.