[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /o/ I need some advice It's a 1988 Cadillac Coupe DeVille.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1987-Coupe-e1331914230611.jpg (44KB, 576x319px) Image search: [Google]
1987-Coupe-e1331914230611.jpg
44KB, 576x319px
Hey /o/ I need some advice

It's a 1988 Cadillac Coupe DeVille. The car is in good condition except it has the fuse ripped out because of the radio antenna motor burn out and just kept running. It has started to chip paint on the top but no rust. The engine is a V8 with 87000 Miles even. It's my grandpa and he's asking $2000 for it. It's also my grandpa that's the seller. He also kept it in the garage for most of its life until 2013. Is this car good for the price?
>>
The car is a piece of shit, buy it if you want to make your grandpa happy, otherwise literally anything is nearly better than a FWD caddy powered by a HT
>>
>>17401402
Would it be better if I got him down to $1,500?
>>
slam it on some retarded 13 inch steelies on spacers and make a bosozoku caddy
>>
>>17401523
Don't haggle your grandpappy you dumb fuck
>>
>>17401351
If you want to look like a poor nignog and be flagged down at every corner because people assume you are selling drugs, go ahead.
>>
>>17401351
A late 80's GM with a ton of contemporary features is never a good "first car" let alone any automotive purchase. Unless you have some deeply rooted affection for the GM POS, the money, resources, and time to keep the garbage on the road. Nevermind one that has been sitting for over a decade with neglected maintnance.

That being said, that generation of caddy was built with a slightly higher level of attention from slightly more interested Union slob labor than your average Cutlass Ciera, and the 4.9l v8 IS more reliable than a northstar (but generally a slow to rev, lazy pig), ypu could do a lot worse. But you will run into age related issues.

Your grandpa obviously wants you to have the car. For $2k it is still a solid deal. But I think you should go buy a Lexus LS400 for a little more money and then disappoint your grandpa who probably was tortured by the damn japs on Okinawa or something in WWII.
>>
>>17401754
This, but caddy is at least pretty to look at while lexus is just a disgusting pile of asian crap
>>
>>17401538
Fucking chink lover
>>
File: 1493383433816.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
1493383433816.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>17401351
Why do white people sell things to their own kids? if it were my Grandfather he would be more than happy to give it to me for free. If it were something significantly expensive then I would understand but this? Cmon.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.