[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do we know about the ford Edge, specifically the 2010 model?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: hatchback-wagon-uv.jpg (29KB, 788x525px) Image search: [Google]
hatchback-wagon-uv.jpg
29KB, 788x525px
What do we know about the ford Edge, specifically the 2010 model? I drive one every day to work and around town. It's the base model with no special features except for a rear backup sensor, and it's the FWD version. It serves me well and has enough room that I can keep all of my tools in the back and still carry 3 passengers (though I usually just take my dog around with me). It's got 100,000 miles on the odometer and runs well as of right now, but what problems should I be aware of with the 3.5 V6?
As a side note I think this is easily the most mature board on the chan and I enjoy reading this board more than any other even though I'm not an auto enthusiast. You people have your shit together.
>>
I forgot to mention this is only the second vehicle I've ever owned outright and my last ride was a V6 Buick LeSabre custom; I really care about keeping it in good shape. I don't make a lot of money.
>>
>the chan
>>
>>17400644
These are known for having transmission isssues after about 120kmiles op maybe look for one with less miles or maybe a Honda CR-V
>>
>>17400644
I've heard hit or miss about transmission problems. Brother owns a 2010 with about 170k miles and his runs strong. Meanwhile a friend of ours had to have her transmission replaced at 130k miles.

But he took care of his, and she drove hers like she stole it. Don't know if that helps. Haven't heard any complaints about the power plant though.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.