[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a corner marshal anything >First year, 1 pro race,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

Ask a corner marshal anything

>First year, 1 pro race, bunch of local.
>>
>>17397442
What's a corner marshal?
>>
>>17397442
Corvette or GTR?
>>
>>17397449
"Motorsport marshals contribute to enjoyable, efficient, and safer motor racing. They are responsible for the safety of competitors and are stationed at various points of danger around race tracks to assist them in case of any collisions, accidents or track problems" wiki definition
>>
>>17397453
GTR for the track, Corvettes are great but lose time in the corners imo
>>
Did you just volunteer or did you get paid?
>>
>>17397481
You volunteer for pro races, And depends on your organization wether you get paid or not, You can work for track time or money with the org im with.
>>
>>17397442
Are you ding it for free? Can you be a marshal in exchange for free trackdays? What are responsibilities for fuck ups?
>>
>>17397487
Very cool, I'll have to see what I can do at my next race near me.
>>
>>17397491
At first you volunteer, get the training (which i just working a day or two with someone) and then you can start getting paid with money or track credit, so yes if I choose I can work a day and get one whole track day for free. the other option is just a flat check.

You can only fuck up so badly, only real rule is confirming there is a fire before you actually call in there is a fire, at that point the session stops and the safety team comes out the second you say so.

At pro races if someone like a photographer gets killed standing where they shouldnt be in your area you can be lose some credentials ive heard.
>>
>>17397499
SCCA and NASA need people all you have to do is email them depending on your region.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.