[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BEAT OF THE RISING SUN https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: aston vette.png (254KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
aston vette.png
254KB, 500x318px
BEAT OF THE RISING SUN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xge0HpnCGv8&feature=youtu.be&t=56s
>>
File: average_shitvette.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
average_shitvette.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>17392342
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uqkrRKt1Sk
The calm has ended. The memes are beginning to return.
>>
File: 1497793892369.gif (471KB, 570x670px) Image search: [Google]
1497793892369.gif
471KB, 570x670px
>>
Can we all just take a moment to say that this was a great race? I wanted gm to win so badly, but it still was a great watch. Seeing him mess up there at the end made my heart sink.
>>
please delet this immediately
t. prezo
>>
>>17394717

6/10

It had its moments but not enough drama.

I just like that Toyota went to shit and Porsche won again, and it was a great end to the Aston Martins which are retired this year.
>>
>>17394717
was a kino race desu. Enjoyed the 18 hours of it I caught.
>>
>>17393344
>making the situation worse by digging into the ground.

chevy never fails to amuse me.
>>
>>17392342
you realize that pic is when the aston fucked up and locked up trying to make a pass and the Vette kept the lead right?

of course not, you'd have to actually watch the race to know that and all you care about is shitposting
>>
File: GMBTFO.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
GMBTFO.webm
2MB, 960x540px
*breaks down in front of you*
>>
>>17395216
ya at that point fucking put that shit in neutral and push it out lol.
RWD with that much power and torque really is a bitch for anything that isn't good asphalt
>>
>>17394717
yeah the GTE Pro race was great, tons of lead changes, top 5 cars were from different manufacturers and within 1-2 min most of the race
i too was rooting for the corvette and was happy to see it was competitive and excited to see a close race with the vette and Ford GT
kinda cool to see the Aston Martin win rather than another Porsche/Ferrari win
>>
>>17395233
blown tires are a bitch
at least it finished and got a spot on the GTE Pro podium
>>
>>17392342
poor toyota
>>
File: 1496286912979.jpg (360KB, 944x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496286912979.jpg
360KB, 944x1000px
Where are the vocal GM fangirls at? I thought Chevrolet was going to win this year
>>
>>17395248
that aston martin team has been successful in years past with that car. not surprised.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.